Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    Just PASSED
    y=52
    N=44

Ken
    tHAT WAS NOT THE BILL THAT PASSED!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We are on a new thread from Willliam if you want to join us!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=429680
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Could someone kindly start a new thread with today's suggested actions for us to take (or did I miss it and if so, what is the Subject title)? I got lost in all the messages and unfortunately have limited time to take action.

Also, here's a suggestion to consider. When posting about proposed bills, who to contact, etc., how about including 2 or 3 action levels:

1) Short list.
    Most urgent people to contact, for AliPacers with limited time or ability (an hour or less) but who desperately want to participate in as effective a manner as possible. For example: contact your local senators plus Kennedy, Kyl and Reid.

2) Medium list.
    For people who have a few hours to devote.

3) Long list.
    A list of all the most important people to target (for example, everyone who voted the wrong way on cloture) . . . or just the full list of senators and/or congresspersons, as applicable.

Thanks.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Could someone kindly start a new thread with today's suggested actions for us to take (or did I miss it and if so, what is the Subject title)? I got lost in all the messages and unfortunately have limited time to take action.

Also, here's a suggestion to consider. When posting about proposed bills, who to contact, etc., how about including 2 or 3 action levels:

1) Short list.
    Most urgent people to contact, for AliPacers with limited time or ability (an hour or less) but who desperately want to participate in as effective a manner as possible. For example: contact your local senators plus Kennedy, Kyl and Reid.

2) Medium list.
    For people who have a few hours to devote.

3) Long list.
    A list of all the most important people to target (for example, everyone who voted the wrong way on cloture) . . . or just the full list of senators and/or congresspersons, as applicable.

Thanks.

Duh
    Duh, we are working I believe at the link on the post above this one, we are calling and telling the Senators NO to ag's bill and Dream Act, they are trying to sneak in other bills, there is a list over there of senators. You have a great Idea post the idea on the other thread and maybe April or some one will pick up on it!! for know call who ever you have time to do all the help is welcome. Your alright!!!

Duh
    Hi Sosad,

Okay, I'll post it in the other thread and hope no one gets angry at a duplicate posting.

Bye for now,

Duh
    Duh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345