Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"All lines are busy".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

call the local offices in Nevada then.
    i had no problem getting through to DC Dialing the number direct and not using the toll free #'s

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The good Senator Butkiss (Baucus) objected to Session's request which again proves this stimulus crap sandwich will be for ILLEGAL ALIENS; NOT Americans while those schumcks have the unmitigated gall to say this pile of feces created by the piles of congressional feces would put unemployed Americans back to work. The American people are being boned up the a$$ to subsidize more cheap labor and open borders...........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    The good Senator Butkiss (Baucus) objected to Session's request which again proves this stimulus crap sandwich will be for ILLEGAL ALIENS; NOT Americans while those schumcks have the unmitigated gall to say this pile of feces created by the piles of congressional feces would put unemployed Americans back to work. The American people are being boned up the a$$ to subsidize more cheap labor and open borders...........
    Billings (406) 657-6790

Bozeman (406) 586-6104

Butte (406) 782-8700

Great Falls (406) 761-1574
    (406) 452-1117 (TDD)

Helena, (406) 449-5480

Kalispell (406) 756-1150

Missoula (406) 329-3123

Washington D.C. (202) 224-2651(Office) (202) 224-9412 (Fax)

NumbersUSA has an alert out to call our Senators and tell them we will hold them personally responsible if E-Verify is NOT included in the Stimulus Pkg which is suppose to help out of work United States Citizens NOT Illegal Aliens !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

just spoke to a staffer in Dirty Harrys office about e-verify....the capitol switchboard has been busy, but I will keep trying!
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    NumbersUSA has an alert out to call our Senators and tell them we will hold them personally responsible if E-Verify is NOT included in the Stimulus Pkg which is suppose to help out of work United States Citizens NOT Illegal Aliens !!!
    i just checked my Numbers USA cork. i have nothing there.
    maybe this is going out to all the Dems because the GOP'ers voted for it in the house

They just passed with 61 votes to go ahead with a vote on this tomorrow. I think that's the way I understand it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They just passed with 61 votes to go ahead with a vote on this tomorrow. I think that's the way I understand it.
    i just heard that too.
    seems the important people now become the two women from maine and arlen specter

I spoke to an aide in Sen. Baucus's ofc.. He said he had not personally seen Sen. Baucus object to Sen. Session's amendment on E-Verify, but that they had received a number of calls about it. I expressed my strong support for the need of an amendment to S. 1 guaranteeing the use of E-Verify, and he was very courteous in taking the comment.

(I hadn't read that it already passed before entering this. I suppose that means no Sen. Sessions E-Verify Amendment is included?)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast