Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC ACTIVISTS: ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT BACK? *BLITZ*

Please check back for our Congressional Illegal March *BLITZ* suggestions

We're working on it now and will have it posted by tonight!

AMERICANS * UNITE

ACTIVISTS:

CALLS for MONDAY
    ~ ~ MUST BE DIRECTED TO CONGRESS REGARDING THE TREATMENT OF A 101st AIRBORNE VIETNAM VETERAN AT THE “HOLD YOUR FEET TO THE FIRE RALLY” IN DC LAST WEEK.

CONGRESS NEEDS TO BE TOLD—“YOU DO NOT TREAT OUR VETS THIS WAY—ESPECIALLY OUR VIET NAM VETS”!!!!!!!!!

101st Airborne Vietnam Veteran Raymond Herrara was greeted on Capital Hill by strong arm tactics and a 45 minute detention by Capital Police, thanks to Representatives Luis Gutierrez and Grace Napolitano. Herrara was accompanied by a 79 year old couple and a 65 year old gentleman—hardly a threat to the Congressmen. They were detained for asking about the support of Gutierrez and Napolitan for illegal aliens.

A footnote about Mr. Herrara: Mr. Herrara never takes his hat off, so proud he is of this country and his service to her. Now we must show him how much we support him and his love of country!

This is unacceptable behavior toward American citizens but especially egregious behavior toward a veteran and senior citizens. Folks, we are dealing with many in Congress who have no respect for American citizens and all we hold dear. They need to be taught a lesson by Americans.

We must be loud and vocal tomorrow and tell them who they work for and that their behavior is intolerable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use those phones—DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS OUTRAGE! Call talk shows, do anything you can think of to let citizens know about this out of control, despotic Congress.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=61597

Democrat house leadership:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi: (202) 225-4965

Majority Leader Steny Hoyer: (202) 225-4131

Majority Whip James Clyburn (202) 225-3315

* Grace Napolitano can be reached at: (202) 225-5256
    * Luis Gutierrez can be reached at: (202) 225-8203

Your Reps

All of House Reps
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, Sis is a mind-reader to boot.

I just going to post a similar topic here - and it would have went something like:

'So, what is the plan to deal with the May 1st Day of Agitation protests?"

Massive calls + faxes + some emails?
    Any group(s) or specific congresspeople to focus on?
    Any local efforts that need our support (IL: Driver's License Bill, TX: Border + related Bills, etc)

And, most importantly, are we going to take up a collection to help buy those Mexican (+ other) flags to help infuriate Americans even more this time around?

I know W and crew are still recuperating from the DC outing, but, I figured it is probably a good time to whip together a plan in the next day or so to respond to the 1st.

(My 0.02 cents...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We are going to take back May 1st for America.

Congress' phones are going to be melting in their hands!!!

We are going to put the number of marchers to shame with phone calls.

Is everybody ready to ready to rock and roll???

PHRED

the PLAN is already in full swing, lol!
    {you don't really think that we would let THIS ILLEGAL BONER pass us by, do ya}

It's too much fun to twist their underwear into a knot!

Just putting a few finishing touches on it. The list keeps growing, of course!

*** will update the first post up there so that everyone can access it easily.

Oh Sis, you have quite the way with words.

Oliver's got the idea as well - way to go (and thanks for the DC representation too).

Sis: Was I supposed to be looking at the new Hagel frill, oh, I mean bill, for you? I am still doing some catch up this weekend and haven't even looked at it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Oh Sis, you have quite the way with words.

Oliver's got the idea as well - way to go (and thanks for the DC representation too).

Sis: Was I supposed to be looking at the new Hagel frill, oh, I mean bill, for you? I am still doing some catch up this weekend and haven't even looked at it yet...
    Yup............when the text comes out. You'll have to keep checking.

After all, we can't let Hagel Shmagel off of the hook, now can we?

A PUBLIC SHREDDING PARTY --- as usual

Ah, ok - 10-4.

I'll keep checking for it.

Banned
    Ready to take back our streets for Americans???

I say call and fax as fast as possible, when you finish your list start over do what ever it takes so they can not get through on the phone and fax lines
    Someone accused JAK of calling 3 times while you were in DC
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Rumor has it, the Democrats have been neglected by our side.

Can we make them feel the heat on May 1st???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast