Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok folks, I have my tally.

W and ALIPAC 10

Lisa and La Rosa 0

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa W.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

You should feel ashamed of yourself W you hardly let her get a word in edge wise!

In all seriousness W. this is the first time I have heard you live, I am quite impressed and proud as punch!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'd put money on William against Janet Murguía.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W. You were awesome! She didn't stand a chance against you. I particularly liked you emphasizing "the race" instead of like she said "the people". Called in, but there was a huge line. Didn't make the cut. You were great! Hopefully others listened! Thanks!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Lately, LaRaza has been trying to say that LaRaza translates to "the people". But, you didn't let her get away with it.
    Was that our Brian?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm glad you all are pleased.

See what reading your posts and articles every day has done to me?

I just want to make sure I'm saying what most supporters of ALIPAC would like to hear said.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darn it, I missed it again. I would really have liked to listen to that interview as Deval Patrick is the most ludicrous candidate that I have seen yet to run in Boston next to Ted Kennedy. This idiot thinks he is going to get all this money to give tax cuts along with giving in-state tuition and licenses to illegal aliens as well as getting rid of the MCAS all together as that way all our students can graduate stupid. What an idiot!!! I totally am against voting for this idiot. I will take my chances with Healy at least she has the right idea about enforcing our laws with regards to illegal aliens and not throwing our tax dollars out the window on useless and unfruitful programs. WRKO does put the programs in the archives it just takes a few days will check it out then. Bummed me out William This short notice thing is killing me and I know that you let us know when you know it has nothing to do with you William. Thanks for sticking up for us MA resident american citizen taxpayers
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great job...thank you!
    she didn't make a bit of sense and even the host busted her on her deceptions.
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Darn, missed it but glad to hear you did so well W.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12