Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great program William and Todd, very informative.
    Todd I added your site to my favorites. Now that I know about your site, I’ll be stopping by for updates.

Also;
    Bill O’Reilly is on right now, and his “Talking Pointsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

JAK
    Thank you William and Todd... for bring the truth to America!!!
    America appreicates you!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK just finished listening and it was a great interview.

I think that letting people know how violent and angry these people are getting is so important. That was good.

The Public needed to hear more on the violence and deaths against American citizens!! Of course we don't have the money to protect the citizens as we have to give 10 million$$ to La Raza and Bush just promised ( at the spp/nau meeting) to submit a bill to congress for 800 billion to 1 trillion $$$$ to fight the drug cartel in Mexico Guess that tells us who is more important. Someones priorities is certainly in the wrong place, aren't they! and with our money

Part on Main stream Media was all so excellent

You both kept it interesting and very informative. Way to go, you are both OK in my book To bad I don't have friends in high places
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think you did a great job, W. as usual. It's great to have a radio station that gives you almost unlimited time to speak.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To tinybobidaho - From Hartley

tinybobidaho,

It's my pleasure.

William is the best and he's always welcome to join me.

Keep up the fight.

-Hartley

This shows the crack down on illegal immigration is make illegals desperate and more violence may well occur. They have been pushed and they will push back in order to stop the raids and enforcement and the fence.

Well, I don't think the illegals have much to worry about from our federal government. They are only making a big show of enforcement. I don't believe it will ever happen in any big fashion from this administration. So we keep fighting.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

The more rioting the better. It's the only thing that will wake up the US voting public -- especially in places like Alaska and Hawaii where the concern of the people in the rest of the 48 states is considered nothing but racist, redneck rhetoric.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12