Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    Crack the window and give me 10mins. I'll catch us up real quick, had it ready for everyone Christmas Morning!
    Wow,,,,,,,,

Looks great.

I responded yesterday on the link posted - don't know where it went...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Mr w
    you are doing a good job & yes we are to fight .
    Good Luck

Banned
    The fight is of magnitude that it will decide how this country functions for the next 100 yrs or more.

William is right! For medical reasons and physical pain (not lack of interest) I was forced to take a break. As I have slowly tried to once again get involved I noticed a big difference. I scrolled through this site wondering where is everyone, what is happening to ALIPAC! Has everyone given up?

Thank you William for the kick in the pants and thank you everyone that has responded. I want everyone of you to understand that your efforts and your posts do make a difference. You are a lifeline to Americans that feel alone or are new to this battle.

One thing I have noticed is the lack of news stories across the internet relating to illegal immigration. Where before you had only to type in illegal immigration and tons of news stories would pop up now there is only a few and most are political.
    Now most articles or news will lead you directly back to ALIPAC! This makes me think that we are going to have to work harder and dig deeper to get the news out there. We have not been shut down by political correctness and the open border activist groups. We will probably come under more attacks to shut us down, but I know that everyone here with William's leadership will be able to endure and fight back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    William is right! For medical reasons and physical pain (not lack of interest) I was forced to take a break. As I have slowly tried to once again get involved I noticed a big difference. I scrolled through this site wondering where is everyone, what is happening to ALIPAC! Has everyone given up?

Thank you William for the kick in the pants and thank you everyone that has responded. I want everyone of you to understand that your efforts and your posts do make a difference. You are a lifeline to Americans that feel alone or are new to this battle.

One thing I have noticed is the lack of news stories across the internet relating to illegal immigration. Where before you had only to type in illegal immigration and tons of news stories would pop up now there is only a few and most are political.
    Now most articles or news will lead you directly back to ALIPAC! This makes me think that we are going to have to work harder and dig deeper to get the news out there. We have not been shut down by political correctness and the open border activist groups. We will probably come under more attacks to shut us down, but I know that everyone here with William's leadership will be able to endure and fight back!
    I'm willing to bet many of those who have left was because of the constant dismissal of Ron Paul by a select few vocal posters on here who I will not name. On the other hand, if you simply state the truth regarding the other candidates, like Romney, they get all defensive even though it's the simple truth. Heck even William agrees that he's a RINO, but Romney's vocal supporters will have none of it.

I'm willing to bet many of those who have left was because of the constant dismissal of Ron Paul by a select few vocal posters on here who I will not name. On the other hand, if you simply state the truth regarding the other candidates, like Romney, they get all defensive even though it's the simple truth. Heck even William agrees that he's a RINO, but Romney's vocal supporters will have none of it.
    googler I will take that bet. I speak as a person that has been here before the 2008 elections. To begin this site is Americans for Legal Immigration not a political party site. Does our politicans affect immigration - of course, so we discuss them here. Does it get heated - yes! But that is not what we are all about. We are not here to convert anyone to a particular party. We simply want the best man that will represent us.

My feelings are that people are fustrated and discouraged as the media and our elected officials are putting the wants and needs of illegal immigrants ahead of the American citizens. This has been a long battle, but a battle that we cannot walk away from.

Quote Originally Posted by COBALT5.56 View Post
    The fight is of magnitude that it will decide how this country functions for the next 100 yrs or more.
    You are absolutely right COBALT, this is not a drill. ALIPAC is in a position to help save America if people will step up to the plate. If not, this country is going down hard and many of those that did not rise will suffer greatly from slavery and many more will than have already been killed will die.

W

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Oh, I believe you are absolutely right. There are many Americans that are making the catastrophically stupid and nationally lethal mistake of breaking unity with the fight against illegal immigration because of their personal Presidential candidate race horse pick.

Too many people do not want to hear the facts about Ron Paul's very poor decisions and comments about illegal immigration, or Perry's, or Newt Gingriches, or any political campaign cart they have already attached their horses to.

It is killing our movement and Ill be glad when these damn primaries are over. ALIPAC suffered a lot of damage over the Ron Paul candidacy 4 years ago and it is sad to see that kind of destructive scenario repeating itself.

W

Yeah W, if we lose our country, all the other political issues will become irrelevant!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast