Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    That is correct, shame if a few pests run anyone off.
    In Nov. I been here 4 short years. Donating my time and treasure.
    ALIPAC is not B.S walks, B.S talks.

Over the years we have won great victories. The last two years have been frustrating, current Dictatorial actions PISS ME OFF!
    Not Ron Paul pests, that I would bet get his name in in a "worlds best lasagna thread" in off topic.

I'm here to stay and fight (and not alone) until we win it!
    Unless W kicks me out. No pest runs me out. Thats just vain!
    The committed are stronger and more united than that, or ever for that matter.

Some of us work and lead our other responsible lives along with the fight against illegal immigration. If I could go full time I would.
    In the mean time, I fight to survive in todays America.
    I don't have the luxury of sitting in front of my computer in my Ron Paul Jammie's dinking what not out of my Ron Paul sippy cup!

God bless ALIPAC!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    That is correct, shame if a few pests run anyone off.
    In Nov. I been here 4 short years. Donating my time and treasure.
    ALIPAC is not B.S walks, B.S talks.

Over the years we have won great victories. The last two years have been frustrating, current Dictatorial actions PISS ME OFF!
    Not Ron Paul pests, that I would bet get his name in in a "worlds best lasagna thread" in off topic.

I'm here to stay and fight (and not alone) until we win it!
    Unless W kicks me out. No pest runs me out. Thats just vain!
    The committed are stronger and more united than that, or ever for that matter.

Some of us work and lead our other responsible lives along with the fight against illegal immigration. If I could go full time I would.
    In the mean time, I fight to survive in todays America.
    I don't have the luxury of sitting in front of my computer in my Ron Paul Jammie's dinking what not out of my Ron Paul sippy cup!

God bless ALIPAC!

.... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post

.... sigh
    "And there he went!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Go ahead and names, names! Romney is not a RINO, but you're a "Damn Instigator" and you get W and other administrators, to say "Gaggler you're absolutely right!" You're not right, you're a liar! You come on here and disrespect anyone who doesn't "Kiss Paul's Ass!" you sit on your ass and punch computer keys, going "look at me, I'm so smart" well as much as you hate it "Gaggler" some of us have been charged with keeping your precious computer dry! And Paul still has a "Big Fat Nasty 'F' at NumbersUSA" I am a "Roofer" my beloved son is a "Roofer" I miss my job, and my son's job is on the line too! Gaggler you're the backstabbing RINO! I know there are Paul supporters here so I'm respectful of that, and usually keep my big mouth shut out of respect for them! "Then Gaggler shows up and instigates a fight between Paul supporters and anyone who isn't" Many people who were here, are now not here because they dared to speak out against Paul, while people like you "Slammed" their candidate anyway you can, which sucks because no matter who they supported they always wanted illegals out of our country! To me you're just another "Troll sitting under the Bridge"
    Who is disrespecting who here? Look in the mirror? If you don't want to discuss Romney's positions than stay out of those threads, it's that easy. Got it?

I'm not going to get banned because of you so I'm out.

Banned
    Who is disrespecting who here? Look in the mirror? If you don't want to discuss Romney's positions than stay out of those threads, it's that easy. Got it?

What Is your reason for being here? You are disrespecting long time members of this site to promote Ron Paul? We have been here fighting against Illegal Immigration for YEARS ! Where have you been ? This Is a fight that you do not want,and I will not let you continue to rant against members of this site that have PAID THEIR DUES HERE ! If you want to have a civil discussion about presidential politics that Is fine. You can vote for Ron Paul until you turn blue,It will not matter. He will not be the Republican nominee,he will be an also ran just like In 2008 because some of his policies are just plain bizarre !! If you care about stopping Illegal Immigration (which Is why we are all here) then you DO NOT want to vote for Paul ! It's really that simple ! .... He has changed his position on "amnesty" and now supports {more open borders} !!! Enough man !!

Nice come back! Yeah! that's how "Instigators" work, stir up a bunch of crap, and then haul ass! And you're the one who won't discuss Romney's position's because you have "Ron-Vision" Let me repeat it for you slowly! "Romney has not been to Build-A-Burger, or part of CFR, and is "NOT" a Tri-lateral. He has a 'C' at NumbersUSA this sites sister site!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10 View Post
    He will not be the Republican nominee,he will be an also ran just like In 2008
    Well Romney ran too! I love how MSM keeps throwing these candidates at us though, and we keep throwing them back!
    Who watches TV anymore, with live stream!

Guys, perhaps I missed Googlers big rant, but some of the stuff yall are hitting him/her with is way to aggressive.

I'd like to ask all parties involved in these Ron Paul disputes to just chill out and keep your eye on the big picture.

We lost a lot of people here on these boards 4 years ago over Ron Paul disputes. Don't let that happen again.

Nobody that is for Ron Paul needs to insult or attack anyone else here at ALIPAC.

Anyone that does not support Ron Paul needs to do the same no matter how long you have or have not been here.

What does or does not happen with Ron Paul's Presidential campaign is going to have very little to do with what is typed here at ALIPAC right now.

Yall folks need to focus more on what unites us than what divides us, especially when we are barely even here by the skin of our teeth right now.

W

Banned
    I've been saving this gem just for this occasion!
    W. aka Popeye!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123