Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Exchange with Wells Fargo

----- Original Message -----
    To: (REMOVED FOR PRIVACY by William)
    Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:45 AM
    Subject: RE: accounts for illegal aliens

(REMOVED FOR PRIVACY by William), thank you for your correspondence. We are getting several emails such as this and we want to assure you that we are not opening accounts for anyone who does not have a social security number. I would advise you to check on the internet under "Urban Legends" and how popular they are. People hear a rumor via email and send it to 10 people who send it to 10 people. Next thing you know, everyone thinks the rumor is true because they read it in an email. Thank you for your concerns.

Frank Donahue, CPI
    PI 14605
    Executive Protection Supervisor
    Wells Fargo and Company
    420 Montgomery
    San Francisco, CA 94104

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:27 PM
    To: BOARD COMMUNICATIONS
    Subject: accounts for illegal aliens

we have heard that you don't require social security numbers for accounts. we have been with you for many years and find this to be un-American, we are now moving our accounts to another bank which will be more American than you . its necessary to protect our jobs and our country. in the large scope of this what I have is very little, but more and more of us are going to do it. if these people are going to have these accounts then require proof of citizenship . you have been a good bank for us and we are sorry that you have taken this step with bank of America. sincerely (REMOVED FOR PRIVACY by William)

My response

Mr. (REMOVED FOR PRIVACY by William) and Mr. Donahue:

This is no internet urban legend I'm afraid. Wells Fargo is a notorious bank for their acceptance of the Matricula card which only illegal aliens need to do banking in the US. Also, Wells Fargo made a national announcement last week that they are considering joining Bank of America and Citibank in their issuance of credit cards to illegal aliens that have no Social Security numbers.

Wells Fargo is also giving corporate grants to racist pro-illegal alien groups like La Raza (The Race), LULAC, and MALDEF.

Our coalition of over 100 organizations stands ready to launch a national boycott against Wells Fargo the moment they join the credit cards for illegal aliens club.

You can find a survey of 500 banks we have listed that do and do not do business with illegal aliens like Wells Fargo does.

Mr. Donahue, please stop trying to confuse people by claiming that your banks dealings with illegal aliens is some kind of Internet hoax.

We are calling for Congress to pass legislation to close any loopholes banks are exploiting to assist illegal aliens and hope that there will be investigations and trials in the future similar to the Enron scandal.

William Gheen
    Director, National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC)
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    www.bankofamericaboycott.com
    www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Awesome William!!!!

Way to nail them to the wall after they had the stupidity to lie about the way they pander to illegals!!!

ROCK ON!

They are one of the banks that grant mortgages to illegals too!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Busted Fibbing to the Public! What a naughty, naughty thing to do.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter

I'd like to see the packpeddling in their response, but I don't think their going to respond.

You caught them lying on record.

Their in a pickle now!!!

What a lame response from WF. My communication with Wachovia varied from "theres no way we would take the Matricula consular" to "oh yeah, but they cant get an interest bearing account". Weve pulled out as much as we can and moved to another bank that wont take the MC. Of course they still take the ITIN. Thanks for helping bring all this to light.

As an aside, I notice the picture on the wachovia website has changed from a hispanic couple to a very white family. I think this is also lame.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

If my memory serves me right Wells Fargo was the first bank to accept the matricular card as a valid id for people to open accts. Liar liar pants on fire.
    Good going W!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

usatime wrote:

As an aside, I notice the picture on the wachovia website has changed from a hispanic couple to a very white family. I think this is also lame.
    That's pretty funny! Do you think their going to try to CATER to white people now! That would be something to see!!

April
    CUUSA wrote:

That's pretty funny! Do you think their going to try to CATER to white people now!
    I think it would be a nice change for them to to cater to AMERICANS!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast