Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am ashamed to admit that I work for the bank in the title of this thread, but I do need to make a living. Maybe some day I be high enough up in the ranks to make a difference. I constantly make my feeling about illegal immigration know to my co-workers, but have to be careful because my boss is a OBL of Hispanic desent.

Welcome Redbloodedamerican! You should not be ashamed for doing honest work for an honest day's pay. I am forced to take care of illegals in my profession. It's not my choice but by law I have to take care of everyone who comes seeking our help. At least until we can get the law changed.

Do you work directly with customers? If you do, one thing you could do is make sure customer complaints on the issue that you come in contact with are directed to the right person or department to make sure they are passed on to make an impact.

Hi April.

I think it would be nice to see some catering too. Just think it's ironic now that they have ignored the rest of their US customers for so long, they have angered us and now there turning tail trying to kiss up to us with an ad campaign.

It is'nt going to work. Their busted aiding and abetting illegals and Americans are fuming.

Welcome aboard RedbloodedAmerican.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome RedbloodedAmerican,

We have several supporters that work inside of these banks. Keep your head down and your eyes and ears wide open for us.

We are a revolutionary political force and we even have people in the higher ranks of the US Military and federal agencies.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No customer contact here, I'm a back office analyst.

When I came into the office this morning, I noticed that the carpets had been cleaned. When I got to my desk, I was very upset. My radio had been left on and it was a spanish station, and my candy dish had been completely emptied. I immedialtly went to security and complained but doubt if anything will be done about it.

I just emailed my letter to Wells Fargo. I'll wait & see if I get the same kind of dishonest reponse.

I am a current customer at your bank, however that will not be true for long. It has come to my attention that you take the Matricula Card as a form of identification, opening the doors for illegal immigrants to get bank accounts. I & many other hard working AMERICAN CITIZENS do not approve of this. Had I known this at the time I started my account, I would have gone elsewhere. As it stands, I will be closing my account with you & taking my business to a bank which is supportive of the American people. I regret having to do this, as you have been a good bank, but I can not in good conscience continue doing business with an organization which involves itself in the aiding & abetting of illegal immigrants.
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

Tamarra,
    Expressed very well, good work.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very Professional cut down William. I would have liked to seen his face.

I just heard today that a bill is coming out to stop these Banks by only allowing the use of a photo ID.
    ------------------------

Redbloodedamerican welcome to ALIPAC!
    Don`t be ashamed at yourself, your just doing you job.

Dixie wrote:
    Busted Fibbing to the Public! What a naughty, naughty thing to do.
    Especially to ALIPAC.

April wrote:
    I think it would be a nice change for them to to cater to AMERICANS!!!!
    If they get ever regain our trust.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12