Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Fined $10,000 by the FEC lol yea right

Friends,

Sometimes I wonder if the illegal aliens and their supporters can get any dumber.

Look at this latest fake claim.

www(dot)illegalisillegal.blogspot.com/2008/07/alipac-caught-violating-federal.html

------
    Sunday, July 27, 2008
    ALIPAC Caught Violating Federal Election Law - Forked Over $10,000 in Fines!
    ADR 388
    RESPONDENT: Americans Against Illegal Immigration PAC and John W. Leuthold in his official capacity as treasurer

SOURCE: FEC Initiated (Reports Analysis Division)

SUBJECT: Failure to disclose all financial activity

NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT: The FEC's routine review of the American Illegal Immigration PAC's disclosure reports revealed that the committee failed to disclose all financial activity on its original 2005 Year End Report. The committee filed an amended Year End Report, disclosing additional receipts totaling $83,571.85, additional disbursements totaling $75,764.62 and additional debt totaling $98,715.26.

The Committee claimed that the omissions occurred because of difficulties with reporting software and explained that the problem was corrected.

In a negotiated settlement with the FEC, respondents agreed to pay a $10,000 civil penalty and take measures to prevent future similar errors.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here we ...go!

Posted by Alex at 12:08 PM

------

HEY ALEX! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Americans Against Illegal Immigration PAC is not ALIPAC and John W. Leuthold is not our Treasurer.

WHERE DO THESE MORONS COME FROM? THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't know the differnce between the words For or Against.

Really I'm not supprised, they think a no tresspassing and do not enter means welcome.

Yea, different FEC ID number too. Once again, illegal supports thinking like illegal aliens and that ID numbers can be shared by any PAC.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL, guess they have a problem with stringing letters together too?

AAIIPAC is nowhere near ALIPAC.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Really I'm not supprised, they think a no tresspassing and do not enter means welcome.

Dixie
    Good one Dixie!

My response to them would have been "and then you woke up!"

I googled that link and magically, it has disappeared. Lucky for the moron who posted it that he wasn't jubilant enough to take out a full page ad.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Hey don't make fun of them, it's probably just a reading disability.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

HEY, ALEX...

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Good one Dixie!

My response to them would have been "and then you woke up!"

I googled that link and magically, it has disappeared. Lucky for the moron who posted it that he wasn't jubilant enough to take out a full page ad.
    It's still there....
    http://illegalisillegal.blogspot.com/ (copy in browser instead of clicking on the link)
    "

Hey, they are about as good at reading FEC reports and coming to conclusions as Tony Cheek and Bob Quasius aka Watchman.

About the same tactic.

Make a subject that reads ALIPAC is GUILTY OF ______ and then say, go look at the FEC mumbo jumbo I'm pretending to interpret.

With enemies like these, who needs friends right?

Perhaps Alex could join with Bob and Tony. We need three stooges working together right?

W

More products of the L. A. County school district, no doubt

I just Yahooed and Google Americans Against Illegal Immigration and while the first website that popped up was something called Open Secrets, but number 2 in both was ALIPAC. Looking at Open Secrets, it seems they are nothing more than a fund-raising lobbying group. I would call this accusation just sloppy, lazy reporting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast