Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-Immigration group caught not paying taxes

From

Most new immigrants and even undocumented immigrants pay taxes and it's a myth ALIPAC.us (not to be confused with ALIPAC(DOT)net) loves to spread. Despite their name, they are opposed to all types of immigration from non-European countries and often call it the third world invasion of the U.S.

I should be keeping a better eye on them because it turns out that ALIPAC.us did not pay it's fair share of taxes. ALIPAC(DOt)net (the good guys) reported them to the IRS like any good citizen and then donated the reward money to a charity aiding undocumented immigrants and their families that were affected by the Potsville raid

I somehow doubt William Gheen will admit to his supporters that their hard earned money is now in the hands of undocumented immigrants.

You gotta love this country.

Everyone has to pay their fair share of taxes, it doesn't matter if they're a poor undocumented immigrant looking to feed their family back home who isn't aware of the tax laws or William Gheen intentionally trying to screw the system.

I think it's a testament to just how the majority of undocumented immigrants are dedicated to being productive members of society. The majority of immigrants (yes, even undocumented immigrants)opt to pay their share of taxes (often overpay because they are unaware they qualify for refunds) while people such as Gheen who is knowledgeable on tax rules don't pay their fair share in an effort to milk the system.

Please visit ALIPAC(DOt)NET for more about this story.

ALIPACdotnet is full of open borders anarchist zealots that are so jealous and spun up over our success that they continually expose themselves as jealous hatemongers with these stunts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their drinking their own cool aide! Illegals do not pay their fair share of taxes and they sponge of the AMERICAN TAXPAYERS!

FALSE PROPAGANDA WILL PRODUCE NO SIMPATHY WITH TAXPAYING AMERICANS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More sloppy or is it lazy reporting on the damnmexicans blogspot. It's actually very funny how DUMB these people are LOL.

1)Just going to clarify some things. According to ALIPACd
    otnet and FEC reports
    , ALIPACdotnet was not deducting payroll taxes as they are required to by law. This would clearly be a huge infraction for an organization that criticizes others for not following the laws and unfairly accusing immigrants of not paying taxes when they themselves don't comply with tax laws.

As you can clearly see in this report in 2007, an accountant was an employee that was compensated and Gheen also received a salary but also did not have taxes withheld. Zero state and Federal withholdings, in that quarter in 2007.
    Alipacdotnet admitted they did not deduct payroll taxes?!?! Someone call the IRS QUICK!
    "

Never let facts get in the way of a good 'liberal' argument.
    /end - dry, ironic sarcasm

Did a little digging myself on the FEC sight and found it's a lie. These idiotic OBL bloggers gotta be feeling really stupid about now.

FEC finds no reason to believe Americans for Legal Immigration PAC violated Act
    MUR 5896 alleged that Americans for Legal Immigration PAC – 2006 (ALIPAC) and ALIPAC’s President, William Gheen, violated the Act by failing to disclose in-kind contributions and other receipts. The Commission found no reason to believe ALIPAC violated the Act and dismissed allegations against Mr. Gheen.

http://www.fec.gov/press/press2008/20080620murs.shtml
    "

Yes, it is all a lie. All of our payroll / employer taxes have been paid.

I paid for them myself for a long time to keep the burden off alipac back when i was the lone employee.

Now we have others on board and we pay as we go for everyone.

Old looney Bob claims he has a letter from the IRS offering him a reward but we keep asking for a scan of this alleged document and hmmmmm No Beef!

Where's the beef???

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Where's the beef???
    W

I have heard of the PAC that was fined. They are a fine organization which had a little bit of trouble when they first started out. The man who runs it was a strong Regan fund raiser and raises MILLIONS for his Pac to fight the invasion. I don't think one small mistake caused by a software glitch should be held against them. It was a long time ago and they are big players in our movement.

DJ
    It seems to me that a threat of a lawsuit for slander might be in order here. Whether this negative descriptor was intentional or not, they are blackening the ALIPAC name.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast