Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's amazing what kind of stuff flies around the internet.

If one is brave enough to stand up for enforcement of our immigration laws, such as W, they open themselves up for all kinds of attacks.

In this business with the upside down political climate nowadays W knows he has to follow laws closely or else he's in big big trouble. Gee, follow laws, what a concept eh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes, it is all a lie. All of our payroll / employer taxes have been paid.

I paid for them myself for a long time to keep the burden off alipac back when i was the lone employee.

Now we have others on board and we pay as we go for everyone.

Old looney Bob claims he has a letter from the IRS offering him a reward but we keep asking for a scan of this alleged document and hmmmmm No Beef!

Where's the beef???

W
    ....another good question would be where's the brains??? Bob and losers certainly are lacking in that department!!!

AE

William, can they can be taken to court for this?

They truly deserve to be sued or put in jail.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

They should be sued, truly!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are just chatter clowns. No need to get very uptight about them. They have proven time and time again they have no power to harm or thwart alipac.

They spend a great deal of time and energy orchestrating their feeble attempts at deception.

The only power they have is of short term distraction like a gnat or small group of gnats.

My recommendation is to laugh at them for the amusements they are and celebrate how they can't stop thinking about and watching us like their favorite TV show.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I believe in a Godly retribution on people who practise such hate and slander. I know those who believe in Eastern Indian religions call it "karma". I have seen it happen time and again, and believe that they will see their soon.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Alex is a regular on that other site- Dream blah blah.com
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Another failed attempt from the ignorant opposition.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

They don't know the differnce between the words For or Against.

Really I'm not supprised, they think a no tresspassing and do not enter means welcome.

Dixie
    Good one Dixie!

My response to them would have been "and then you woke up!"

I googled that link and magically, it has disappeared. Lucky for the moron who posted it that he wasn't jubilant enough to take out a full page ad.
    Maybe its those cheap sunglasses they sell on TV. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123