Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: How can we help Dog Chapman ?

Friends,

Please help me collect the articles and reports about the wrongful arrest of Dog Chapman here. We need to discuss what we might be able to do to help him.

This is just like the incident with the Border Patrol agents.

Again, La Raza boy Alberto Gonzales and the sell out executive branch has acted on behalf of lawbreakers instead of our men and women in enforcement.

I can't believe they arrested Dog Chapman at his home with children at gun point. It's not like Dog Chapman would have run from a warrant. I bet there were children in the home.

Extradited to Mexico? Hell no!

Let's see the material. Let's hear your thoughts.

Please be succinct.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I first read this, I thought you meant it had happened recently.. But after doing some searches, I think this happened on June 18, 2003

http://www.nndb.com/people/384/000085129/

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/18/luster/

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/06/ ... 31670.html

For god's sake, he hunted and captured a serial rapist.. and the guy he was trying to catch was american not mexican, I believe...

Anyone please correct me if I'm worng..
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/1401AP ... rrest.html

Thursday, September 14, 2006 · Last updated 3:19 p.m. PT

Duane 'Dog' Chapman arrested by feds

By MARK NIESSE
    ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of the Hawaii-based reality show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," poses in this Jan. 10, 2006, file photo taken on Waikiki Beach, in Honolulu. Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested early Thursday, Sept. 14, 2006, in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago in Mexico, U.S. Marshals said. (AP Photo/Lucy Pemoni)
    HONOLULU -- TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago.

Chapman, son Leland Chapman and associate Timothy Chapman were taken into custody and did not resist arrest, said Mark Hanohano, U.S. Marshal for the district of Hawaii. "It went down without incident," Hanohano said.

Mona K. Wood, a publicist for the star of the popular cable series "Dog The Bounty Hunter," said Chapman would be vindicated. "He arrests the bad guys - and he is definitely not one of them," she said.

The charges stem from Chapman's capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003, in Puerto Villarta, Mexico, said Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic in Washington.

Chapman's capture of Luster, who had fled the country after being convicted of raping three women, catapulted the 53-year-old bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on A&E.

The three are being held in Honolulu. Bail has not been set. They will face an extradition hearing to Mexico under terms of treaties between the U.S. and Mexico, Credic said.

Chapman's son Leland, 29, and Timothy Chapman, 41, no relation, assist Chapman in exploits chronicled for the TV show around the Hawaiian Islands. The show focuses on Chapman's family as much as the bounty hunting, which generally involves tracking down bail jumpers, often creating emotional scenes with repentant captives.

Charges have been pending against the three since local police in Mexico arrested them shortly after they roped in Luster. They posted bail but never returned to Puerto Villarta for their court hearing on July 15, 2003, Credic said.

Mexican authorities demanded that the Chapmans transfer Luster to Mexican police. Their refusal to do so led to their initial arrest.
    A U.S. warrant for their arrest was signed by a federal judge in Honolulu on Wednesday.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I am a fan of the Chapman family. They have had problems and in the past and changed their lives for the better.

It is not only Dog being extradicted but also his son Leland and Tim (no relation just associate but seem like family to me, from the closeness I see on TV). This is insane!

Anything I can do to help. Another proven point the Mexican government is corrupt. Here is a guy who was also helping protect Mexican women and young girls from falling prey to Luster and they charge him with kidnapping. However the Mexican government is belly aching because a lot of Americans want the illegal aliens (criminals) out of our country. urrgghhh

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060914/ap_ ... r_arrest_8

http://starbulletin.com/2003/07/12/news/story8.html

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/commentary ... covey.html
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/1401AP_Bounty_Hunter_Arrest.html

Thursday, September 14, 2006 · Last updated 3:19 p.m. PT

Duane 'Dog' Chapman arrested by feds

By MARK NIESSE
    ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of the Hawaii-based reality show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," poses in this Jan. 10, 2006, file photo taken on Waikiki Beach, in Honolulu. Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested early Thursday, Sept. 14, 2006, in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago in Mexico, U.S. Marshals said. (AP Photo/Lucy Pemoni)
    HONOLULU -- TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago.

Chapman, son Leland Chapman and associate Timothy Chapman were taken into custody and did not resist arrest, said Mark Hanohano, U.S. Marshal for the district of Hawaii. "It went down without incident," Hanohano said.

Mona K. Wood, a publicist for the star of the popular cable series "Dog The Bounty Hunter," said Chapman would be vindicated. "He arrests the bad guys - and he is definitely not one of them," she said.

The charges stem from Chapman's capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003, in Puerto Villarta, Mexico, said Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic in Washington.

Chapman's capture of Luster, who had fled the country after being convicted of raping three women, catapulted the 53-year-old bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on A&E.

The three are being held in Honolulu. Bail has not been set. They will face an extradition hearing to Mexico under terms of treaties between the U.S. and Mexico, Credic said.

Chapman's son Leland, 29, and Timothy Chapman, 41, no relation, assist Chapman in exploits chronicled for the TV show around the Hawaiian Islands. The show focuses on Chapman's family as much as the bounty hunting, which generally involves tracking down bail jumpers, often creating emotional scenes with repentant captives.

Charges have been pending against the three since local police in Mexico arrested them shortly after they roped in Luster. They posted bail but never returned to Puerto Villarta for their court hearing on July 15, 2003, Credic said.

Mexican authorities demanded that the Chapmans transfer Luster to Mexican police. Their refusal to do so led to their initial arrest.
    A U.S. warrant for their arrest was signed by a federal judge in Honolulu on Wednesday.
    With the corruption in Mexico Luster would have paid off the authorities and fled again.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

If they put Dog in prison in Mexico he may be killed or severely injured because of his career putting felons back in jail.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't their some law dealing American people in prisons in other countries? The government should be more concerned for his safety in the corrupt prison than the fate of a rapist.

The US Government should tell Mexico that Dog Chapman will roam free here in the US busting bad guys till Mexico detains and extradites the over 3,000 murderers they currently refuse to return to the US for trial!

W

It seems funny to me that if a Mexican national runs to Mexico they will not send him back to the US for prosecution yet we are suppose to send one of ours there? Tell them to take a hike. Let us know of any ideas or what i can do to help.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I agree good point William
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast