Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This applies to all of us. This is the Executive Branch of the US Government speaking to us all.

At an arraignment hearing yesterday afternoon, Assistant U.S. Attorney Ronald Johnson argued that the defendants should remain in custody until their extradition hearing, which has yet to be scheduled, explaining that since this is an international case, "there is no constitutional right to bail. There is a presumption against bail."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LA RAZA - We all know whats going on here. LA-RAZA. Thats why this happened, that dirty sleazy littel weasle la raza ass-hoool did this because HE COULD

How many AMERICANS are WANTED IN MEXICO? 2 0r 3?

We need to shut down alipac and force members to deal with this for a few days, and this only......this needs massive PRESS

The HYPOCRACY

When is that MOD EDIT sleasy ball LA RAZA gonna demand Mexico EXTRADITE ITS 10.000 OR SO CRIMINLAS TO THE USA FOR PROSECUTION...

Shut down ALIPAC while its SLOW and concentrate on THIS ONLY its tooooo important.....

I think under the constitution of the USA we have the right to a jury trial and that is the supreme document of law. I would be demanding my right to a jury of my peers. I don't think there is a jury that would send him and his family to that hole.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This applies to all of us. This is the Executive Branch of the US Government speaking to us all.

At an arraignment hearing yesterday afternoon, Assistant U.S. Attorney Ronald Johnson argued that the defendants should remain in custody until their extradition hearing, which has yet to be scheduled, explaining that since this is an international case, "there is no constitutional right to bail. There is a presumption against bail."
    See? This is the COMPLETE opposite of what our constitution says. He must be thinking for the FORMER SOVIET UNION'S CONSTITUTION.

What is wrong with these people?

They can not be Americans...Americans KNOW that we are entitled to bail because we are presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

Who are these people in the US Justice Department?

FIRE US ASSISTANT ATTORNEY...RONALD JOHNSON.

And every ignoramus traitor like him.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is unbelievable! If he is released on bail, I wonder what outrageous sum that would be? At this point I would strongly urge people not to go on vacation in Mexico and let friends and family know. They love the American dollar but that is it. Let's get them where it hurts the most, in the pocket book.
    May Dog be released and his shows rating skyrocket after this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending out letters today.

Hehe, judge said otherwise. He was released after posting $300,000 bail.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Our own government argued to deny American citizens like the Chapman family constitutional rights.

While on the other hand they argue for Constitutional rights for illegal aliens.

W

JAK
    As I have said before this govenment doesn't make any sense!

Just like fighting terror and leaving our ports and borders wide open for all to just come in!

We are having a massive invasion by Mexico. Mexico and it's citizens demanding rights they do not have. AMERICANS should see Mexico for what it really is .......AN ENEMY! STOP VACATIONING THERE! There is more than one way to fight in this INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY. I THINK WE SHOULD ADD MEXICO TO THE BOYCOTT.. since they don't lift a finger, but rather promote...with the help of brochures,etc., their citizens to come here and colonize and make ABSURD DEMANDS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast