Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals should not receive any benefits regardless of age. For once in their pathetic lives they need to take responsibility for something!

If you can't support yourself, dont' have a kid. If you brought your kid here illegally it is 100% YOUR fault and YOU are to bear all expenses and penalties. It's not the American taxpayer's responsibility to raise your mistakes.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    We all agree with you Dixie, as well as most of America.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thanks wilro!

The Majority of us get it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    who cares about your opinion dixie? and how could they have made changes in their homelands when they were kids when they left?? i swear some of you guys do not have a brain to reason.
    Don't have a "tantrum" tuntum. You, for one, care about Dixie's opinion, or you wouldn't have asked that question.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    who cares about your opinion dixie? and how could they have made changes in their homelands when they were kids when they left?? i swear some of you guys do not have a brain to reason.
    Don't have a "tantrum" tuntum. You, for one, care about Dixie's opinion, or you wouldn't have asked that question.
    Tuntum, If you did not care about Dixie's opinion you would not be hanging out on Alipac following her around. You need to stop trying to find fault with her because she makes sense and knows what she is talking about!!!

I was a little curious about the site posted and decided to check it out.
    Yikes! Blood pressure alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    tuntum, I have to agree with you on this one.

Illegal Immigrant ADULTS are not the same as Illegal Immigrant CHILDREN.

Some of those kids were brought here at a really young age, babies even. I don't think it is even fair to group them with the rest of illegals.
    Those children can vote in Mexico. "I don't think it's really fair to group them with the rest of" the Americans.

Dixie
    what is this fascination with mexico??? who says all these children are from mexico??

And to jak if illegal is illegal then David scumbag Vitter should resign and be thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes. Why should Vitter get a free pass when he did something illegal??? I know what it is i think we have selective moral outrage.

Sheezzzz...all the trolls are very nervous again...looks like we are getting to them

Tum Tum...calling Vitters a scumbag huh...Is Teddy kennedy a scum bag to you? I mean he helped kill a young woman????Is that ok?????Is he a good guy to you?????Married Bill Clinton did Monica in the White House?????Is he a scumbag to you??????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JAK
    what is this fascination with mexico??? who says all these children are from mexico??
    ....because MOST OF THE ARE FROM MEXICO...BUT WE ARE REFERRING TO ALL ILLEGALS!!!!! FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

And to jak if illegal is illegal then David scumbag Vitter should resign and be thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes. Why should Vitter get a free pass when he did something illegal??? I know what it is i think we have selective moral outrage.
    Illegal is illegal... can you hear me now?????????

Corrupt politicians....illegal criminals...and yes they are criminals!!!! They crossed OUR border ILLEGALLY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    ....because MOST OF THE ARE FROM MEXICO...BUT WE ARE REFERRING TO ALL ILLEGALS!!!!! FROM ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!

[quote:1b0b1i0a]And to jak if illegal is illegal then David scumbag Vitter should resign and be thrown in jail for soliciting prostitutes. Why should Vitter get a free pass when he did something illegal??? I know what it is i think we have selective moral outrage.
    Illegal is illegal... can you hear me now?????????

Corrupt politicians....illegal criminals...and yes they are criminals!!!! They crossed OUR border ILLEGALLY![/quote:1b0b1i0a]

Good so let's call for David Vitter to step down. Who's with me???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast