Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I find it ironic that if Ruben and his illegal friends got everything they want, eventually they would no longer have a country to sponge off of and Ruben would probably be censored by the government, lose his "job" as a commentator and actually have to go to work. Ya know, sometimes it chaps my buns that I served my country in the military to preserve the right of all Americans, even unpatriotic anti Americans such as Ruben to write and say whatever they like. It's easy for him, he has nothing to lose and I'd hazard to guess that he has never served HIS country. My question: is HIS country the United States or is it mexico? His actions and words indicate the latter. Anywho, this of course is all MY OPINION so if you decide to quote it Ruben please be sure to clearly indicate that it is the opinion of an individual and not the entire coummunity of ALIPAC.

Why didn't he join in the conversation on Alipac? Ooops, maybe he did. It was safer to write an opinion about it than to openly join the conversation.

JadedBaztard... That's Jaded with a Capital "J" and Baztard with a Capital "B". Are you fishing for a plug in his next opinion piece directed about Alipac?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One schemer -- PhredE -- even suggested that they organize a campaign to get my commentaries removed from CNN.com by combining "some unfavorable publicity with the assistance of a major lobbying group in D.C. to help Mr. Navarrette see the error of his ways."
    Schemer??? I mean really, who's scheming who?

Amnesty == free tax money

Amnesty will bring the surplus the Republicans squandered back to us. If we allow families living in the US illiegally residence, then we can tax those bastards!

I say let em stay, and give me their money. Especially now that Haliburton has moved their HQ to Dubai, say sionara to those tax dollars.

Re: Amnesty == free tax money

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyLee
    Amnesty will bring the surplus the Republicans squandered back to us. If we allow families living in the US illiegally residence, then we can tax those bastards!

I say let em stay, and give me their money. Especially now that Haliburton has moved their HQ to Dubai, say sionara to those tax dollars.
    Nobody in this country making less than 20k per year is going to generate a tax surpluss.

Several studies indicate that legalization of the illegals will increase the tax burden.

The illegals are already consuming over 70 Billion in combined US tax resources from local to Federal per year, yet they utilize tax services less than their poverty level Americans.

Legalization will double or triple their tax resource consumption.

Plus, if you allow the illegal aliens currently in the US to stay, then no wall with an army on top of it will stop the next 20 million from crashing the gate and their is literally no end to the waves of humanity that will come here.

They will come untill America is turned into an overrun nightmare people want to leave more than join.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Geeez, can't have this much fun without a license!
    OK, in a bit more serious tone... just for the record as it pertains to my comments...

if anyone takes a minute to find the thread which he mentions, you will see that the basis of my protestations revolved around his characterizations likening a federal policy to a medical condition. Ruben titled his article with a line like " Federal Policy on Immigration is Schizophrenic", he also repeats the analogy in his closing sentence of the article.

Such characterizations do a tremendous disservice to those that suffer from mental illnesses. Similarly, most people would think it unacceptable to say, in effect, 'the government is as dysfunctional as a dialysis patient's kidney's', or 'the government is grasping for policy as hard as someone with lung cancer is grasping for breath'. etc. OK, you get the idea.

Mr. N, you took my comments out of context and did not explain that the basis of my complaints about you were not based on your opinions about immigration/illegal immigration, but on using an analogy that perpetuates stigma and a lack of understanding about health conditions which affect every strata and segment of society. Shame on you.

[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Geeez, can't have this much fun without a license!
    OK, in a bit more serious tone... just for the record as it pertains to my comments...

if anyone takes a minute to find the thread which he mentions, you will see that the basis of my protestations revolved around his characterizations likening a federal policy to a medical condition. Ruben titled his article with a line like " Federal Policy on Immigration is Schizophrenic", he also repeats the analogy in his closing sentence of the article.

Such characterizations do a tremendous disservice to those that suffer from mental illnesses. Similarly, most people would think it unacceptable to say, in effect, 'the government is as dysfunctional as a dialysis patient's kidney's', or 'the government is grasping for policy as hard as someone with lung cancer is grasping for breath'. etc. OK, you get the idea.

Mr. N, you took my comments out of context and did not explain that the basis of my complaints about you were not based on your opinions about immigration/illegal immigration, but on using an analogy that perpetuates stigma and a lack of understanding about health conditions which affect every strata and segment of society. Shame on you.

[/b]
    What do you expect? He is an arm of the dis-information society. Or he cant comprehend what he reads.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

What do you expect? He is an arm of the dis-information society. Or he cant comprehend what he reads.
    :lol:

Funny how Mr. Navarrette has never responded to any of the emails I have sent him, but can't handle me providing a link to complain about his highly publicized anti-american rants. I know I have emailed him at least 2 times from my private emails, demanding explanations for what he writes. I send MANY emails that I don't always have time to post and follow up with here at ALIPAC. I am a patriot concerned about the future of my country and I live it everyday and I am PROUD.

How many times in the thread did I state that MY opinion is just as important as a pro-illegal, pro-amnesty anti-american's???

What a sad, pathetic excuse for a man.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hmmmm.....seems to me Mr. Navarette is a little obsessed with ALIPAC? Shall I start working on the "stalker line" again?

Apparently he has been sitting back and reading all here, but has no desire to join in and have a rational discussion with anyone. Why would that be? Worried he could not hold his own? Seems that way to this one American individual, with a federally protected right to free speech.

Just imagine Mr. Navarette, joining in the conversation here, you'd have to fend of hundreds of patriotic Americans, with the right to free speech, against your un-American propoganda.

Then again, maybe Mr. Navarette has, and covertly conversed with some of us in the past? Was he here in cognito, hoping for some dirty tidbit he could try to use in favor of the OBL, not getting it had to take some quotes here out of context to have ANYTHING at all to write about?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast