Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm kinda thrilled that I ruffled his feathers. High five anyone??
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Here's my thumbs up to you!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One thing a reporter friend of mine always says about the paper is "talk good about me, talk bad about me, but talk about me."

Bet we get some traffic from folks who were.nt aware alipac was here.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Watch out guys, Navarette' on his OBL soapbox!!

(Yes, I have found a new "toy", free emoticons)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if Mr. Navarrette's opinion of illegal aliens would be the same if he had taken the unprovoked beating I took in 1996 at the hands of the son of an illegal immigrant. The assailant was high on meth with no sleep for 3 days. Had it not been for a good samaritan stopping to help, I'd be dead.

Has it made me racist? Not on your life! I've traveled to foreign countries extensively since 1996. I have several friends who are either legal immigrants or the children of legal immigrants from Mexico, Brazil, China, Malaysia, India and Canada. Guess what, they are angrier about illegal immigration than I am.

So Mr. NAVARRETTE, don't paint ALIPAC members with such a broad brush. You wouldn't want to be accused of prejudice, would you? Most of us are simply about law, order, our children's safety, good schools and tax equality. All things that are damaged by illegal immigration.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

FTR, although I disagree with most of what this guy stands for, save for his contention that the government is hypocritical on the issue, I 1000% agree with his right to state his opinions... as we all should. The answer is not asking CNN to dump him. The answer is asking CNN to allow Will to write a counterpoint article.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

FTR, although I disagree with most of what this guy stands for, save for his contention that the government is hypocritical on the issue, I 1000% agree with his right to state his opinions... as we all should. The answer is not asking CNN to dump him. The answer is asking CNN to allow Will to write a counterpoint article.
    I agree, point/counterpoint.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Navarrette used to respond to "reasonable" emails when he was at the Dallas Morning News.... and at that time he was still playing both sides of the aisle.... until too many of us called him on his "dual" stand... he moved to San Diego and became more overtly pro-illegals... trying to sound practical while compassionate...

what would Rubencito do if he did not have a "Hispanic" name? a writer about what?.... it's all about making money on this national catastrophe...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

I'm working on a reply that should be ready within 24-48 hours.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Until CNN feels enough pressure they probably won't even care about a counter point.

Allowing Naverrette to spew his negativity in search of fame and fortune is the same as sanctioning his manipulations and outright lies.

Letting CNN come to the realization that Naverrette is bad for business is the only way a counter point will air and also is the only way Naverrette won't be able to validate his reprehensible behavior.

We all need to tell CNN that we won't patronize their products if we want to get the chance to counter this self righteous blow hard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast