Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William wrote:
    I will prepare a response to Educate Mr. Naverrette.

Let him have it!!

And the hits just keep on com`in
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I'm kinda thrilled that I ruffled his feathers. High five anyone??
    Hell yeah TC, A high five from Sippy, and also to PhredE and everyone else who was mentioned in his article.

I think we should all send him a thank you note for helping our cause. It seems the more naverette babbles, the more he does for our cause.
    So please mr. troll, BABBLE AWAY!

Hmmmm.....seems to me Mr. Navarette is a little obsessed with ALIPAC? Shall I start working on the "stalker line" again?
    William you must do something about your 'stalker and troll attracting attitude'.... Only kiddin' W. I love it! Its good entertainment!
    Obviously this is a good sign that our actions are having some kind of effect. If our actions weren't having some significance, the OBL's wouldn't be having such a temper tantrum!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

ALIPAC MEMBERS ARE PATRIOTS THAT LOVE THE U.S.

I agree with Ronster, Texas Cowgirl and all the rest of the ALIPAC patriots. It appears the OBL are at it again showing their cunning deception.
    Most of us have great friends of all nationalities including: Spanish. My most wonderful friends have been Spanish; lovely people, great family values and work ethic. So, this has nothing to do with race. It has to do with laws and loving the U.S.

In America - LAW IS KING

V
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Navarette doesn't deserve ANY written space on "CNN the most trusted name in news".

If CNN wants to hear from him they should put him in the category of OBL vocal commentary and kick him off their website. This guy has about as much news value as a comic book writer.

what has Rubencito ever written about other than his "raza"?... Harvard-educated but where is he applying it?

he does complain about being labeled "Latino" because of his name... but then he relishes this "victim identity" and makes his living that way...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Banned
    I wonder if Mr. Navarrette's opinion of illegal aliens would be the same if he had taken the unprovoked beating I took in 1996 at the hands of the son of an illegal immigrant. The assailant was high on meth with no sleep for 3 days. Had it not been for a good samaritan stopping to help, I'd be dead.

Has it made me racist? Not on your life! I've traveled to foreign countries extensively since 1996. I have several friends who are either legal immigrants or the children of legal immigrants from Mexico, Brazil, China, Malaysia, India and Canada. Guess what, they are angrier about illegal immigration than I am.

So Mr. NAVARRETTE, don't paint ALIPAC members with such a broad brush. You wouldn't want to be accused of prejudice, would you? Most of us are simply about law, order, our children's safety, good schools and tax equality. All things that are damaged by illegal immigration.
    Navarette's a one-hit wonder........all 'racism' all the time. Not catching any headlines unless he's accusing someone of racism. Apparently, he's unaware that many of us here have hispanic friends and family members. It's not about race/ethnicity. It's about the unraveling of the rule of law, injustice and unfairness toward American citizens who are footing the bill and are otherwise burdened by the illegal invasion, wage depression, and many other legitimate concerns about illegal immigration. I wonder what he has to say to naturalized American citizens from Latin American countries who do not support amnesty.....are they also racists?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234