Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Needs special media bypass team

Friends,

I need a team of some of you to help us. We are about to ask our supporters to help challenge and bypass the media road blocks that are stopping Americans from rising to the occasion to block Dream Amnesty.

Please post here if you are willing to join my rapid response team today?

If so, I will get you specific instructions. I need people we can count on to 1. send emails, 2. Make calls and 3. Help us update our media targets list.

Please let me know if you are willing to help today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm willing but not able. I have to leave home and go deal with a quasi legal matter in a city 30 miles away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    What can I do William?

Until I hear from you I am going to start emailing the media list here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219815.html
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Well I have taken parts of your Alerts and made this email... until I hear from you this is what I am going to send to the media... and I will try to update the list as I go... then I will post wherever you want posted what I have done thus far.

Here is what I am sending.

Media, Please warn your viewers of the impending Dream Act Amnesty cloture vote in Washington!

A few months ago, as the US Senate voted for cloture on the Dream Act Amnesty which would have set the stage for millions of illegal aliens to become voters and thus displacing the voting power of your viewers. Your news had no coverage of the impending vote. Your news did not adequately cover this issue or warn viewers of the vote.

Please do not allow your viewers to be in the dark this time. Another cloture vote on the Dream Act Amnesty is expected any day now. Please start reporting on this approaching vote that would damage our nation and please put as many sources as possible on the air who oppose the Dream Act Amnesty. I will be watching in the hopes that your news will cover this and warn viewers this time. We need your to deliver "Fair and Balanced" coverage on this issue unlike many of the other networks.

The Dream Act is a much broader Amnesty than anyone expects, due to the fact that there is no verification of the age of the applicant, the age the applicant entered the US, or the time an illegal alien has been in the US.

The bill also contains the line allowing Janet Napolitano to arbitrarily waive any and all provisions and grant mass Amnesty to about every illegal alien in America if she or her successor wants to.

"(2) WAIVER- With respect to any benefit under this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security may waive the ground of inadmissibility under paragraph (1), (4), or (6) of section 212(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)) and the ground of deportability under paragraph (1) of section 237(a) of that Act (8 U.S.C. 1227(a)) for humanitarian purposes or family unity or when it is otherwise in the public interest."

YOU MUST ACT NOW AND WAKE UP YOUR VIEWERS AND LISTENERS. YOU MUST AWAKEN THEM AND HAVE THEM START BOMBARDING THE SENATE WITH CALLS OPPOSING THE DREAM ACT. YOU MUST NOT STOP UNTIL THE SENATE EITHER DEFEATS DREAM OR LEAVES FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

Sound the alarm to Americans to step up to their phones, faxes and computers to stop the Dream Act Amnesty, before this nightmare becomes a reality!

Thank you,
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Emailed the following media:

Contact info for FOX:
    Shows Email
    America Live w/ Megyn Kelly
    kelly@foxnews.com
    America's Newsroom w/ Bill and Martha
    americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
    Bulls and Bears
    bullsandbears@foxnews.com
    Cavuto on Business
    cavuto@foxnews.com
    Forbes on FOX
    forbes@foxnews.com
    FOX & Friends
    friends@foxnews.com
    FOX News Specials
    fncspecials@foxnews.com
    FOX News Sunday
    fns@foxnews.com
    FOX News Watch
    newswatch@foxnews.com
    FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith
    foxreport@foxnews.com
    Hannity
    hannity@foxnews.com
    Happening Now w/ Jon Scott & Jenna Lee
    happeningnow@foxnews.com
    Glenn Beck
    glennbeck@foxnews.com
    On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren
    ontherecord@foxnews.com
    Special Report w/ Bret Baier special@foxnews.com
    The O'Reilly Factor oreilly@foxnews.com

Including Drudge Report and Rush Limbaugh.

Now I will be sending to

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

(if I find any updates that need to be made as I go along I will update to that list.)

I just emailed all Fox news and will start on the others now.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    Will be emailing Media between calls to Senators! LETS TRY TO TAKE ACTION ON ALL FRONTS PATRIOTS! NOW IS THE TIME!

JAK
    Host: Mitch Albom
    Show:
    Station: WJR
    Time: M-F 3 - 5pm ET
    Station Link:
    Host Link: mitchalbom.com
    Station Guide:
    Listen Live: http://www.mitchalbomradio.com/default.asp
    Podcast/Archives: http://www.mitchalbomradio.com/pastshowarchives.asp
    Other:
    Phone: 313-875-4440
    e-mail: http://www.wjr.net/Sectional.asp?id=6553
    (at bottom of page)

I'm not sure so don't want to change... if someone want to check this then I will know if I am doing this correct and will change as I go, but don't want to change until I know for sure.

I did change the email, as I know this is correct.

Listen Live: http://www.wjr.net/article.asp?id=1476377 (not sure about this one)
    Podcast/Archives: http://www.wjr.net/Sectional.asp?id=34618

JAK
    Okay, for now I am going to go through and email while I call senators.

I will just list the ones here that we are going to need to update... if any... and will come back to them.

Host:
    James Allman

Bill Bennett
    E-mail: http://www.billbennett.com/email.aspx

Please see my private message to each of you in RT.

W-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast