Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You all need to know if you register in there or in any forum you are giving to them acces to your IP and they can track that IP via satellite!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned that few days ago.
    I dunno about others, but I am aware of that. Thank you for the concern though.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Some of their users are saying there has been a systematic purge of those on their boards that support our cause. We need a good team over there.

That way we can assess the situation and do what is needed.

MATT owns the site so they can do what they want, but if they are falsly claiming to be open to all sides while banning ours, well... I think most of you know what we can do about that if need be.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I kind of looked around a little and saw several threads with nothing but Spanish.....

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Oh how very VERY interesting. I said I was "Anglo, Non-Hispanic", had some college and "Other" as employment.

(edit) I have an idea, if it works I'll let you know!
    You all need to know if you register in there or in any forum you are giving to them acces to your IP and they can track that IP via satellite!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned that few days ago.
    Tin foil shields will protect you from that!

William

Having been following the MATT site, I can attest to the fact that they are purging the messages and threads of the Pro-Enforcement/Anti Illegal Posters.

There for instance was a whole thread there on the story about the leaking water canal, and how Meixcans were opposed to Americans fixing the leak as it would deny them access to billions of gallons fo free water. Over night, it was completely removed, even though a very active thread.
    It's one example of DOZENS.

Further, every time a coherent group of Anti Illegals begin steering the debate in an effective manner, they find themselves suddenly as an entire group locked out of the site, their passwords no longer operable.

Most ANTI sites do not deserve our attention or efforts, but if you look at the out the door funding this organization was able to put together, look at it's founder Lionel Sosa, and read their mission statement, think you are right in saying we need a team on that site keeping things fair and balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Some of their users are saying there has been a systematic purge of those on their boards that support our cause. We need a good team over there.

MATT owns the site so they can do what they want, but if they are falsly claiming to be open to all sides while banning ours, well... I think most of you know what we can do about that if need be.

W
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Since I can't post, I emailed them (MATT) asking for help. Reply was they would send it up to their webmaster. So, I'll keep you guys updated on what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    William

Having been following the MATT site, I can attest to the fact that they are purging the messages and threads of the Pro-Enforcement/Anti Illegal Posters.

There for instance was a whole thread there on the story about the leaking water canal, and how Meixcans were opposed to Americans fixing the leak as it would deny them access to billions of gallons fo free water. Over night, it was completely removed, even though a very active thread.
    It's one example of DOZENS.

Further, every time a coherent group of Anti Illegals begin steering the debate in an effective manner, they find themselves suddenly as an entire group locked out of the site, their passwords no longer operable.

Most ANTI sites do not deserve our attention or efforts, but if you look at the out the door funding this organization was able to put together, look at it's founder Lionel Sosa, and read their mission statement, think you are right in saying we need a team on that site keeping things fair and balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

MATT owns the site so they can do what they want, but if they are falsely claiming to be open to all sides while banning ours, well... I think most of you know what we can do about that if need be.

W
    Pinto,

Your research may come in very handy friend.

We need about five volunteers over there over some time to get the full picture of their culling techniques before we can act.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just took a look at Matt dot orgs ad campaigns. They are spending large sums of money trying to get 1 million clicks the ads say.

We get one million clicks about every two to three weeks without any large ad budget.

W

I noticed that MATT isn't denying the purges. I also noticed they've not yet explained why it's only been applied to anti-illegals.

I know why that is, just pointing out it's another one of those "what they aren't saying" things.

Try this one on, let's see how they handle this

http://www.matt.org/Discussions/tabid/8 ... fault.aspx

Also, can any of you spot the other active users that are on our side? I need their names and latest post locations.

W

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast