Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Better yet ....

http://www.buildingdemocracy.org/ali-pac.pdf

http://www.newcomm.org/

The first link is the pdf that is supposedly unbiased. The second is the CNC website.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

That's one attention starved Troll! Double D has some serious issues.

Yep, that's our troll DD. I bet she is upset because she can't post her mug shot over there. No other person on the net uses the word "I" more than DD. The all knowing athority and self absorbed.

from Mat
    Posted By Dee on 07/10/2006 8:12 PM
    "Look at my Post. I didn't say..."
    Like I said in another thread
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...r=asc&start=25

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm trying to register over there so I can post, but it isn't working?

(edit) I'm registered but can't login. Keep getting that little note that says I'm not authorized to post a reply.

Yes she does and she is also confused and uninformed. Her site is a ghost town so she has to go to other sites to feed her inate need for attention.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe that is why we are advised not to feed trolls... they bite.

That one is obviously not open to logic.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

DD! Baby! I'm so sorry I never called. This is no way to show how upset you are! lol

We tore that Building Democracy hit piece apart here on the boards about six months ago. Some Open Borders group out of Chicago tried to take a swing at us. The Spanish media ate it up, but no single English publication ever printed a word about it since it was so obviously opinion and fraudulent.

Delbie is doing a great job. Thanks Delbie whoever you may be.

If you folks want to go over there, we can take a crowd of about 20-30 or if you like.

I dont see any reason to hit them with hundreds of people off of our national lists at this time.

Their attacks look pretty weak. Dee aka DD is no fighter pilot on this issue.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you folks want to go over there, we can take a crowd of about 20-30 or if you like.
    Since Delbie (whoever that person is) invited us, I figured I'd take them up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    DD! Baby! I'm so sorry I never called. This is no way to show how upset you are! lol
    W
    ROFL!!

You know the saying about a woman scorned. . .
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    W
    "Hell hath not fury like a woman scorned."

Dixie

I am not giving out my info to any of these organizations unless absolutely necessary. Do not want to get on any of their mailing lists as I get enough junk mail now, do not need mail that will piss me off as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast