Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can always tell when a purge of members and posts is about to occur, or has occurred, as they issue notices on the boards about behavior...when the dust settles, anti posts, threads and members are simply GONE, and most times without the members so much as having recieved a warning.

The good news, if any...our side so far has been so effective on that site, that as they weed us out, the traffic there I believe is DROPPING, as our side have been the most active posters there, letting no falsehood go uncalled.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

It appears their traffic is very mediocre for the most part but took a huge leap in the end of June through the first few days of July. Now it is back down to marginal levels.

I will not point out what their traffic technical problems are, but they may have spent a big wad on advertising in late June.

About how many core / regular users to their boards have?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Try this one on, let's see how they handle this

http://www.matt.org/Discussions/tabid/8 ... fault.aspx

Also, can any of you spot the other active users that are on our side? I need their names and latest post locations.

W
    I'm on your side......... And you can find my posts as Michael45 or MichaelC45...... I have had some of my posts disappear and when they don't like what I say they scatter them into different threads.

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    I'm on your side......... And you can find my posts as Michael45 or MichaelC45...... I have had some of my posts disappear and when they don't like what I say they scatter them into different threads.

Michael
    Thanks for the advise cause i do not want to see what happen with my posts!!!!!!!!!

Try this one on, let's see how they handle this

http://www.matt.org/Discussions/tabid/8 ... fault.aspx

Also, can any of you spot the other active users that are on our side? I need their names and latest post locations.
    Only ones I saw were Michael45, you (ALIPAC), Delbie and observer and .... that's it.

Did I miss anyone?

(edit) Btw, I checked that poll the one guy linked to and uhm, I think it would be easy to tear apart his argument with his own information.

(edit 2) Porgia Tirebiter
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

deleted
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Just as a humorous side not on this very serious issue.

As a result of our efforts, and the thread William has been participating in over on MATT, ALIPAC's name fills all three slots on the bottom of the board page for most viewed, most active thread!

Have to love the side benefit of the FREE ADVERTISING on a site that has millions of dollars backing it![/b]
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean

Have to love the side benefit of the FREE ADVERTISING on a site that has millions of dollars backing it![/b]
    How does that work??????

The more talk, the more exposure, the more people come here.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

deleted
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast