Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok folks,

The release about the John Jacob endorsement will be going out tonight and early Thurs morning. We need to find any national forums and any local forums in Utah that we can put up a copy of the release with links back to ALIPAC.

The press release will be extensive, but we will need online activist help fanning out across the net to raise awareness on this race across the US and in Utah.

If you need some help searching for these kinds of local or national online forums just ask and we will get you pointed in the right direction.

Also, we will need to pass the hat to raise a few donations so we can gauge how much ALIPAC can give directly Friday morning.

We will also be activating our volunteers. Anyone in Utah or that is willing to travel to Utah to help the campaign we can deploy you. This campaign also has things you can do from home with your cell phone so we will set you up with that as well.

This will be an intense short term effort all the way through Tuesday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This may help.

Here is a link to a page that has links to all the newspapers in Utah listed by county:

http://www.utahpress.com/index.php?modu ... tion=27:27

Here is a link to a page that shows what counties in Utah that are in the 3rd Congressional District that John Jacob is running in:

http://www.voteutah.org/voter/map.html

I have only had time to send a copy of the press release to a couple of the papers and it's getting late here so I'm off to bed.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

William...Burning the midnight oil here, just sent your press release out to 39 papers in Utah via email.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Thanks Team,

The press release is going out across the nation this morning. Our national list is responding well too. Many of them do not participate here, but they drop me e-mail notes on their volunteer activities and such.

For the boards, let's post questions and notes on our activities here in this topic to coordinate our efforts and encourage others to get involved.

The national list has the link to this thread and some may peek in to see what you are working on.

W

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=32246
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi All:

Just thought I would drop a quick note on this activist work last night, or should I say in the wee hours of the morning.

After putting the press release together into my own little package, I went into action. Amazing how many editors/publishers emails you can find with a little bit of searching. I had our press release waiting in the email boxes of well over 40 Newspapers and online publications in the state of Utah by 3 AM this morning. I then starting sending the same package out to 50 bloggers asking them to consider 1) posting the press release on their blogs, and 2) sending the press release out to their friends in the blogging world.

At times, it is easy to lose site of the prize, easily to think our efforts are having no effect...BUT, that is what the other side would want us to think and feel. Look back to earlier this year...things were FAR BLEAKER than they seem today. We have stalled the Senate Juggernaut to unfairly award criminals citizenship through a slight of hand trick to label AMNESTY earned citizenship, and with each passing side, the soldiers on our side fighting the good fight are growing, and with hard work, Amnesty for illegal citizens will be nothing moe than a bad idea on the trash heap of misdirected failed attempts to change policy. We will see secure borders, work place and interior enforcement, and we will have a wonderful and working immigration policy in place for those who show they deserve American citizen by their actions in obeying our laws in applying for citizenship, and entering our nation in a fair, just and legal fashion.

Let's keep the pressure on folks, as we are giving the other side far more than they had counted on, and we will win this fight.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12