Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All We Need Is A Little More Compassion- Carolyn Hileman

All we need is a little more compassion

Carolyn Hileman

http://thevoice.name/?p=5647

There are some who say the only way to deal with illegal immigration is with compassion and understanding, they spend their time worrying that we are not treating detainees like the royalty they deserve, they cry amnesty, amnesty, just give them their citizenship. All the worlds’ problems would be solved if we will just allow them to become citizens. They worry that they will have their homes invaded, they worry they will be picked up at work and my God how can we separate them from their families. Perhaps, they could spare a tear or two for 17 year old Clifton Loveday, who was shot in the head with a 38 caliber pistol, or Dustin Inman whose young life was snuffed out by a drunk driving illegal immigrant. Maybe they could wring their hands over the woman who was chained to an engine block for more than a week and only escaped by writing call 911 on the window.

Is it possible to show compassion to the people who have been harmed by this invasion and I dare anyone to argue that point simply because we did not send nearly as many men to invade Normandy as we have sitting in our country right now. Should Billy Inman be proud to have the ability to bury his son because he is an American and he has that wonderful opportunity? They repeat over and over how we have it all, how we have no hardships how we should just share, how we are the problem not them. Why if we would only allow them to be citizens there would be no more of these nasty raids and people would stop being so angry and the hate would cease. There would be no more reports of illegal immigrants killing people simply because they would no longer be illegal, the killing wouldn’t stop, the drunk driving would not stop only the reports that the person was in this country illegally.

Maybe we could extend this new found compassion to the murderers, the pedophiles, the prostitutes, the embezzlers, rapists, why we could even rename them, the murderers would be called undocumented exterminators, the pedophiles undocumented baby sitters, think about it the prostitutes would be undocumented stress relievers, the embezzlers undocumented accountants and the rapist could be undocumented sex therapists… Why if we just lower our standards we could end over crowding in prison, we could excuse anything anyone did including the 9/11 hijackers, after all they were just poor misguided souls who had lost their way and besides we wouldn’t want to call them criminals would we. With this new found compassion no child would ever be taken from its parents, we would excuse the cigarette burns and bruises and attempt to help the parents rehabilitate, never once daring to call them criminals only undocumented parents. Yes, we could have a utopia, Heaven on earth, we could all hold hands and sing, no one would be a criminal, no one would be incarcerated, and there would be no laws, just compassion, all we need is a little more compassion.

In the End,
    we will remember
    not the words of our enemies,
    but the silence of our friends.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    The Voice
    http://www.thevoice.name/

Tired of painting plaster houses at Wal-Mart or the little bugs at Hobby Lobby? Try the Hileman house plaster crafts we have a large selection guaranteed to please everyone

Maybe we could extend this new found compassion to the murderers, the pedophiles, the prostitutes, the embezzlers, rapists, why we could even rename them, the murderers would be called undocumented exterminators, the pedophiles undocumented baby sitters, think about it the prostitutes would be undocumented stress relievers, the embezzlers undocumented accountants and the rapist could be undocumented sex therapists… Why if we just lower our standards we could end over crowding in prison, we could excuse anything anyone did including the 9/11 hijackers, after all they were just poor misguided souls who had lost their way and besides we wouldn’t want to call them criminals would we.
    TOUCHE'
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

AMEN
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Wonderful article loneprotester!

Sending out copies e-mail.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

very well written! thanks

is it ok if i forward it to family & friends?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Maybe we could extend this new found compassion to the murderers, the pedophiles, the prostitutes, the embezzlers, rapists, why we could even rename them, the murderers would be called undocumented exterminators, the pedophiles undocumented baby sitters, think about it the prostitutes would be undocumented stress relievers, the embezzlers undocumented accountants and the rapist could be undocumented sex therapists… Why if we just lower our standards we could end over crowding in prison, we could excuse anything anyone did including the 9/11 hijackers, after all they were just poor misguided souls who had lost their way and besides we wouldn’t want to call them criminals would we.
    TOUCHE'
    COMPASSION. YES, THAT IT ALL WE NEED. WE JUST NEED TO EMBRACE THEM AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM AND NEED THEM HERE. THE ILLEGAL ALIENS PROBABLY WOULD AGREE TO ALL OF THE NEW TITLES AND IT WOULD SURE MAKE THEM ALL FEEL AT HOME.(SARCASM OF COURSE!)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

vever mind i see now that it was written by Carolyn Hileman

http://thevoice.name/?p=5647

anyway still a really good read.

She's right. We've got to stop letting them believe they are the victims. THEY came into OUR country illegally and created havoc. Not the other way around. We didn't go looking for this mess. Our government dumped it right into our laps, and all of a sudden we're the bad guys. I don't think so. This is how smooth the OBLs really are. They have no arguement to defend these criminals, so they try to pull a guilt trip on the real victims. WE, the American people have had enough!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just like when the Border Patrol agents Ramos and Compean were PUNISHED in PLACE of the drug runner Aldrete-Davila. Poor Mr. Loya was SO frustrated! I reassured him that MOST of us are SENSIBLE people who SAVE our sympathy for the ones who REALLY deserve it! I said that RAMOS and COMPEAN were getting MY sympathy, NOT the drug runner! I added that my BRAZILIAN friend, her Brazilian CATHOLIC priest, my MOTHER, and OTHER good friends of mine were offering THEIR compassion for Ramos and Compean as well. I told Mr. Loya that when I was raped while homeless in Dallas, TX, some years ago, I was, DESPITE my BEST efforts, UNABLE to have my attacker INCARCERATED. I warned the court that he would NOT STOP with ME, that he would do it AGAIN and that when he DID, it would be the SYSTEM'S fault and NOT MINE! He had hit on FIVE other women BEFORE he got me. And SURE enough, he DID do it AGAIN! After getting me, he went on to molest a THIRTEEN-year-old GIRL. Despite the fact that her OWN mother CAUGHT him RED-handed, he STILL EVADED the clink! A few years later, he raped a MEXICAN woman in her early twenties. Yet, in EVERY case, he was NEVER LOCKED UP like he SHOULD have been! But NOBODY felt sorry for ME or the OTHERS he screwed! Mr. Loya quickly sympathized with me, but I reminded him that it was now HIS TURN to get compassion from ME, with that of my MOTHER and GOOD friends as well! And for the past ten months, Mr. Loya and I have been GOOD friends!

joazinha, I'm so sorry for your suffering and flagrant miscarriage of justice. Rest assured, there is ONE he will not escape. He will get his one day!

It sickens me that legal citizens of this country are being raped and murdered on a daily basis, yet the perpetrators receive the compassion. It's unfathomable.