Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is said that from about 1930 to 1975 there was very little immigration to the U.S. either legal or illegal and the country survived just fine.

Likewise, the country has survived for over 200 years without LEGAL gay marriage. Who needs it? I don't!
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by adelantepresidente2
    It is said that from about 1930 to 1975 there was very little immigration to the U.S. either legal or illegal and the country survived just fine.

Likewise, the country has survived for over 200 years without LEGAL gay marriage. Who needs it? I don't!
    ADELANTE, please understand that ALIPAC has nothing to do with "gay marriage," one way or the other.

I hear your passion but I wonder if perhaps you've come here thinking you'd get an audiance for your beliefs? If so, then this really isn't the arena for you.

However, if your goal is to help end ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION, then by all means, jump in and join the battle.

Let's re:focus on our mission and end this waste of time, OK?

THANX
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123