Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now, I hadn't thought to do that! Thanks for all the new ideas.

I'm still writing on my money:Asegure nuestras fronteras!(Secure our borders!) and Ninguna amnista para ilegal!(No amnesty for illegals!)

As I've said, I work for a company that has hired illegals and when one applicant called Friday to ask about employment I had to tell her the SS# she gave was no good. What I told my boss I said was, "The SS# you gave us isn't yours so get your money back for that one." She knew I hadn't really said that but I SOOOO wanted to!! Don't know how I hold my tongue sometimes.
    Americans First!

Dixie,
    LMAO...
    I love it! I usually don't go into WalMart, because I feel like I'm in "Little Mexico", but I'm going to start doing that at Home Depot, and Walmart.
    That would be a worth while trip into WM.

I will check out the link you sent.
    Thanks!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

dot
    Thanks for all the great ideas... Next time I'm in Walmart, the sky is the limit....
    Also ditto on how dirty walmart stores are.
    Most stores post"No drinks or Food allowed in store" But, hey, they can't read anyway...
    Except for the resort areas in Mexico... ever noticed how trashy Mexico really is, they are bringing their bad habits to our country and we are allowing them to get by with it.
    Next time I see someone eating or drinking in a store, I am going to ask for the manager>>>>
    dot
    from Lafayette, La

If I go back to Wal-Mart and see Mexican Flags, I'm taking them to the plumbing department and putting them next to the toilet seats.
    Oh that's hilarious! So glad to see I'm not alone.

Home Depot is one of the worst offenders (at least here in San Diego). My husband told me he wanted to buy a gift card for his dad for Father's Day, but there were no cards printed in English....all were Spanish. So he had to ask the cashier for an English one!!!!

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Sure,

In the ER, when the TV in the waiting area 'somehow' found it's way to a Spanish station....I would turn it back to an English station, and tell the crowd that this is America and we speak English. I always expected to get in trouble about this, but never did.

When a doc and nurse would be speaking Spanish, and both were bilingual, which they all were, I'd just give them my best "now children" look and they'd immediately switch back. I'd point out that I needed to know what was going on with the patients....ALL of them, since I was Charge. I'd remind the doc that I wouldn't be able to stand up for him in court, in the event of a lawsuit, if I didn't know what was going on because they were speaking Spanish.

Once, one Hispanic nurse pointed out to the others that it was 'rude to speak Spanish in AMERICA! It was all I could do not to CHEER!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Oh my gosh! What a hilarious thing to do! I haven't done it myself but I see you are not the only one. Great idea! I'm going to do it everywhere I go! Here in Turlock, Ca. there are to many illegals. We are literally drowning in them. Their flags every where, on their cars, outside their homes, on their shirts, tattooed to their bodies and infront of their businesses. This town caters to them including Wal-mart where their employees speak Spanish opps excuse me (Mexican) in front of their American co-workers and customers. I say Mexican because Spanish is not their language either, just a form of it. A different dialect if you will. But it has been claime or as I see stolen like everything else they claim. I'm also going to speak my mind out loud. If they have balls to do it in my Country and in my home town, then I'm going to grow my own balls and stand up as an America and I don't care who get offended By the way most won't even understand what I am saying because it's in English. Maybe they can have what I say translated for them through one of their own. You know, maybe one that always claims "Me no speak English" fakes.

Well, technically we don't exactly speak English either. We speak American.

Don't shop at Walmart myself but the company I work for does...and sends me, of course. I used to dread it but NOW...can hardly wait!

Speaking only American,

J
    Americans First!

It would be hard for me to boycott every retailer who hires illegals, because in my city THEY ALL HIRE THEM. But I'd sure be willing to try if others were in it with me. One person boycotting doesn't have much impact....it needs to be a mass boycott.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I went to my local McFast food joint a few weks ago and when I asked for the chicken sandwich, the illegal behind the counter said to me ' wrerrrgullllaaalorlleeeesspee. I asked her to repeat it and still didn't understand until someone told me in english that she said regular or crispy?

I then looked around and there was only a single McAmerican (the mgr) working in the whole McJoint.

As the Aerosmith song goes: No More no More ..No More No More ...
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast