Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't help it. Every now and then I read a post like Ex's, and all I can say is:

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT!!

P.S. GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND STAY OUT!!

I'm sorry. I had to get that off my chest. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

...and take your anchor babies with you. They are just as illegal!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

tms

Well they also get food stamps even though they are not supposed to and WIC too! In fact the local WIC has a person that usually only deals with Spanish applicants. The food pyramid is all in Spanish. Even her radio is on a mexican radio station. In fact when I was her office the next family waiting was one who didn't speak English. This WIC lady said the next appt would be with the others and not her. The only thing you need is proof of residence, utility bill or lease, photo id (MOM or dad) and paycheck stubs. That's it. It is too easy for illegals to get WIC. We are paying for it. Some counties have waiting lists, well what if an illegal get WIC right way and a Legal US citizen (not anchor baby) is put on a waiting list?

Migrant farm workers can get food stamps, illegals can for sure get WIC!

http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/howtoapply/ ... ements.htm

Applicants must live in the State in which they apply. Applicants served in areas where WIC is administered by an Indian Tribal Organization (ITO) must meet residency requirements established by the ITO. At State agency option, applicants may be required to live in a local service area and apply at a WIC clinic that serves that area. Applicants are not required to live in the State or local service area for a certain amount of time in order to meet the WIC residency requirement.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/fsp/rules/Memo/02/polimgrt.htm

19. What are some characteristics of food stamp households?
    Based on a study of data gathered in Fiscal Year 2003:

51 percent of all participants are children (18 or younger), and 65 percent of them live in single-parent households.
    55 percent of food stamp households include children.
    9 percent of all participants are elderly (age 60 or over).
    79 percent of all benefits go to households with children, 16 percent go to households with disabled persons, and 7 percent go to households with elderly persons.
    36 percent of households with children were headed by a single parent, the overwhelming majority of whom were women.
    The average household size is 2.3 persons.
    The average gross monthly income per food stamp household is $640.
    41 percent of participants are white; 36 percent are African-American, non-Hispanic; 18 percent are Hispanic; 3 percent are Asian, 2 percent are Native American, and 1 percent are of unknown race or ethnicity.

Food Stamp Policy on Immigrants
    A person must be a U.S. citizen, a member of a small group of certain non-citizens, or an eligible non-citizen to qualify for food stamps.

Non-citizens who qualify outright.
    There are some immigrants who are immediately eligible for food stamps without having to meet other immigrant requirements, as long as they meet the normal food stamp requirements:
    Non-citizen nationals (people born in American Samoa or Swain’s Island).
    American Indians born in Canada.
    Members (born outside the U.S.) of Indian tribes under Section 450b(e) of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act.
    Members of Hmong or Highland Laotian tribes that helped the U.S. military during the Vietnam era, and who are legally living in the U.S., and their spouses or surviving spouses and dependent children.

Qualified aliens eligible with no waiting period.
    If a person is not a citizen, or one of the other groups above, he or she has to be a qualified alien to get food stamps. The following qualified aliens are eligible with no waiting period:
    Granted asylum under Section 208 of the Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA)
    Refugee admitted under section 207 of INA.
    Deportation withheld under 243(h) or 241(b)(3) of INA.
    Cuban or Haitian entrant as defined in 501(e) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980.
    Amerasian immigrant under 584 of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing and Related Program Appropriations Act.
    Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) with a military connection (veteran, on active duty, or spouse or child of a veteran or active duty service member).

Qualified aliens eligible after a waiting period.
    A qualified alien who does not belong to one of the groups above can get food stamps if he/she is otherwise eligible, and is:

An LPR who has earned, or can be credited with, 40 quarters of work.
    A qualified alien in one of the following groups who has been in qualified status for 5 years:
    -- An LPR who has earned, or can be credited with, less than 40 quarters of work.
    -- Paroled for at least one year under section 212(d)(5) of INA .
    -- Granted conditional entry under 203(a)(7) of INA in effect prior to 4/1/80.
    -- Battered spouse, battered child or parent or child of a battered person with a petition pending under 204(a)(1)(A) or (B) or 244(a)(3) of INA.

On Oct. 1, 2003, members of these groups under 18 will be eligible without a waiting period. (Continuing eligibility will be reviewed once the alien reaches age 18.)

Special eligibility conditions.
    The following qualified aliens, as defined above, are also eligible without a waiting period:
    Lawfully in the U.S. on Aug. 22, 1996, and currently under age 18. (Continuing eligibility will be reviewed once the alien reaches age 18.)
    Lawfully in U.S. and 65 or older as of Aug. 22, 1996.
    Lawfully in the U.S. and receiving government payments for disability or blindness.

(Some States have programs to supply food benefits in lieu of food stamps to immigrants who do not qualify for food stamp benefits.)
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Thanks for the Welcome

WIC! LOL
    What is up with that? I wonder what type of criteria is needed to be an "Eligible NON-CITIZEN".

Non-citizens who qualify outright.
    There are some immigrants who are immediately eligible for food stamps without having to meet other immigrant requirements, as long as they meet the normal food stamp requirements:

WHY HAVE ANY OF THE OTHER QUALIFICATIONS?! We could save alot of money on paper. That makes all of the other immigrant qualifications nothing but a pile o' poo.

I was a Secretary in an Administration office who was "cross trained" to "fill in" just about anywhere. I was only 19 when I started there. I have worked in just about every clinic the Health Dept. offers. The Dental, Birth Control and Maternity clinics all have a convenient "Quasi List" which is a list of 10 digit numbers that would act as their tracking # in our system to fill in for a SS#. I wrote to our our Governor regarding the situations and my concerns. I received a phone call from a woman at the Goverors office. She was very displeased and stated that I could lose my job for that. I did'nt, but a few weeks later I decided it was time for me to go. My new boss and I were not getting along, and I was tired of all the political bullpoo so I resigned. I gave no two weeks notice, just wrote my letter, walked into my supervisors office, sald i'm resigning and walked out. It took me 8 years to figure out that I could make just as much if not more money doing something I enjoy.
    Concerned for USA

Welcome

Good for you! It is nice to know that there are still people out there that would rather walk than compromise their principals! Welcome! Hope to hear more from you!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Have you heard the new Department of Agriculture radio ads that say, more or less, that most anybody with a body probably qualifies for food stamps and everybody should run right out and get their fair share?

Actually, what bothers me more than handing out goodies to illegal aliens are the state agencies set up to lobby elected officials on behalf of illegal aliens at taxpayer expense. Nebraska, for example, has the Mexican-American Commission. I imagine that the commission was set up originally to deal with issues concerning legal migrant farm workers. But, it has morped into a taxpayer funded lobbying, advocacy, and service organization for illegal aliens. It is a matter of free speech, IMO. Free speech obviously includes not being prevented from saying what you want, but it also includes not being compelled via lobbyists paid for with tax dollars to say what you don't want to say.

I'd like to tell a story of something I saw here in Dallas a year ago which fits this topic--and this story is one of the reasons I've taken on this issue of illegal immigration:

I was in a grocery store one night and this tiny Mexican woman was in front of me in line. I could tell she was pretty new here in America because she couldn't speak a word of English and she wouldn't make eye contact with males--trust me, if you live in Texas you get to know "the signs." Anyway--she was checking out and it was taking forever. She couldn't even understand in English the difference between credit or debit. After what seemed like an eternity--she finally waddled off with a cart full of groceries. The check out girl apologized to me for the hold-up, and explained that the woman was using food stamps and some sort of aid for children food freebie program available here in Texas. I was like okay--and paid for my stuff and went into the parking lot. The Mexican woman, I swear to God, was getting into a brand new, shiny, $30,000 SUV! I am talking a vehicle I couldn't afford! She looked at me with a smirk on her face--and I never forgot that.

I started researching some of these programs. They are all available to illegals. I am paying for it.

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Yep, they all drive big, brand new SUVs here in Greensboro, NC too. Caddie escalades, hell, there was even a brand new Hummer a few months ago. Where do they get the money for something like that. My wife and I BOTH work and we are just making ends meet since I got laid off in 2001. It looks like my 15 year old son is not going to get a Christmas this year at all because I may not have this temp gig I am working. But, I see these a_ _ holes driving around in big, brand new SUVs and pickup trucks blasting the mexican music all over the neighborhood and almost running us off of the road. That is what got me started. Are we tax payers paying for the kids and the cars? Think about that one folks!!! Have a great day. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead.

well my guess is they work under the table, so there is no paper trail of them working, while simultaneously getting all this aid via you and me becaue they are "unemployed." Then the husband does the same thing (identity theft is a very lucrative thing), and the kids get free lunches at school, free healthcare.

It has got to the point where parents may have to compete against their own kids for jobs--pathetic--pathetic government
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast