Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am I Wrong, Should our tax money pay for this?

For starters I am an ex-employee of the Maryland state Health Department. It has finally hit the news that our state tax dollars are paying for illegal immigrants to receive health care. It did disgust me to have to work so closely with the illegal population, knowing that once their child was born on US soil they became legal. What an easy way to get in. Whatever happened to earning citizenship. Most of these people are also working in local resaurants and hotels (under the table). They will work for next to nothing, so why hire our teenagers and unemployed for minimum wage. It is a huge problem and it will only get bigger. I believe that for our children's sake this problem needs to be resolved starting right now. I hope others share my opinion.

Thank you
    Concerned for USA

Welcome EX,

I believe we all pretty much share your opinion. Read on!

Hi Ex

Exstateworker: Can I be so bold as to ask how you became an exstate worker? Have anything to do with downsizing, outsourcing, immigration?

Needless to say if we don't apply our own laws illegals could well be doing any state job in the forseeable future.

Some States have passed laws against this, others have not. One thing is for sure, if they don't enforce standards at the legal level, what else is going on in the State run offices? We use our imagination here.

They(states) are basically saying we don't care who does the job. It doesn't take many employees to operate that way. They sure don't care about us, or in many ways even themselves.

If you lost your job in this manner, I was wondering when the general trend was going to hit hard on the governmental level. We might get some action if that happened. cheers glenn

Welcome to ALIPAC, EXstateworker!!

EXstateworker, we can relate and understand exactly what you are talking about, and what you were telling us about the restaurants and our teenagers being unable to find work is something we are very aware of. It's not just the teenagers anymore, it becoming difficult for adults to find jobs these days.

We have been working extremely hard trying to get our borders secured, and our immigration laws enforced. Sometimes it seems like we're trying to thread an elephant through a needle. But it is working. Everytime one of us logs in and makes a statement here it makes a difference.

Our elected officials now hear us loud and clear, and they know if they do not take action before their election time, they will be voted out.

Please tell us what you're seeing where you live, what you think of it all, post news articles that you see, and by doing that alone, you will be a tremendous help in this battle to protect and defend our country!!

Although we have our days of frustration, I think most of us here believe that we are winning this battle. Thank you for being here. You've made a great contribution just by caring about our country enough to speak out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Ex! I used to hail from Northern Va. until July of this year. Illegal immigration and all the problems that go with it drove me away from where I had lived my whole life When the MS-13 graffiti started showing up on my playground and after living between two flop houses(townhouses) with 15-20 illegals on both sides, I finally threw in the towel and moved. Maryland and Virginia are both illegal friendly and ever time you turn around, their is another entitlement being handed out at taxpayers expense You will be enlightened and energized posting on this board. I vent, I write, I feel better.

here, here!

Here, here!! and Welcome! g

Hey Ex! Welcome!

The illegals are sucking up millions of tax dollars here in NC. By law, illegal aliens are not supposed to get Medicaid. Then again, the health care facilities are not required to check status.

Therefore, no medicaid...no payola!

So the emergency rooms are signing them up for our money left and right and guess what... if they stopped the hospitals would start closing like the 90 or so that have closed in CA.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC

EXstateworker, we agree. It is almost mind boggling at what the American tax payer is paying for Illegals each year, in healthcare, Education and other social services. And lets not forget, another Important aspect is that, not only is Jobs being outsourced, but Illegals are taking well paying jobs away from American Citizens. Which in turn is suppressing the wages of work, and even causing the wages of jobs to plummet?

Again welcome aboard, Exstateworker.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

EX
    Welcome to ALIPAC.
    You will find you are not alone here.

You are not wrong!!!

Welcome Exstateworker, you are most assuredly not wrong in that statement. Our tax money should not even be going to feather the nests of career politicians!!! But, look what happens when some of those people retire or quit. They get free medical for the rest of their lives and some retire at a million dollars a year. I love that retirement plan but I am not part of the elites in our ELECTED government, therefore, I am a flunky as far as they are concerned. Our elected government officials think that they are better than the rest of us and know whats good for the rest of us and that is how they continue to get away with it. We MUST get that kind of thinking out of our elected officials and put the choices back to the rest of us, the owners of the United States of America. Or else, the commies will have finally taken over control of all of us. Long live Freedom in the United States of America and God Bless Us All!!! Have a great day. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast