Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

welcome to what i have known for like 14 years now and others here even longer......BTW the parents are not citizens and by law have to return to their country when the citizen baby gets to age 18 to try and legally get in...but the illegals and LA RAZA, CHIRLA, CARECEN and the other cry baby Hispanic groups know that the INS will rarely deport parents if they have kid citizens.....it happens but rarely....

we don't live in a country that cares about its citizens first.......these groups above are made up of racists in my book and their agenda is anti white. so illegals are catered too right and left and it angers me which is why i rarely first this forum........

noticed how on your local news you see all kinds of minorities as anchors and reporters? why? because the racial cry baby groups have had their way politiccally for over 35 years now.....don't get me wrong i don't care what color you are or if you are female IF you are BEST QUALIFIED but look at government hiring and handouts of scholarships today.....white males need not apply because we are in the majority for now anyway and we have to expirement socially......so we have to lower the bar for the minority and the minority includes the illegal immigrant and if i say what i say above they call me a racist! does my Hispanic wife and half Hispanic daughters thin daddy is racist? or do i speak the truth?

so why is anyone surprised that these ILLEGALS are catered too...i want their sorry you know whats deported but the powers that be refuse to act
    we may have to move too as they destroy our local public schools Habla Ud el ingles?

Re: Am I Wrong, Should our tax money pay for this?

Quote Originally Posted by EXstateworker
    It did disgust me to have to work so closely with the illegal population, knowing that once their child was born on US soil they became legal. Thank you
    actually that's not true -- it's the propoganda of the ACLU and globalist and it's not supported by the Constitution. Congress was delegated the power

"To establish a uniform rule of naturalization"

"To define and punish . . . offenses against the law of nations"

"To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions"

the Constitution provides that "legal aliens" are subject to naturalization ... illegal aliens are in violation of the "law of nations" and subject to punishment not citizenship.

the ONLY power of Congress is to "repel invasions" -- not provide for "anchor babies"

Amendment 14 Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

the 14th Amendment DID NOT rescind the Constitutional provision for "uniform naturalization" or Congress' duty to repel invasion. ALL aliens are subject to naturalization -- whether they are born here or in a foreign country and ALL aliens are "subject to the jurisdiction" of a 'foreign power' and not the jurisdiction of the United States

you can park a wheelbarrow in a garage but that doesn't make it a Cadillac ... likewise, an alien born "within the jurisdiction" of the United States is not "subject to the jurisdiction thereof"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

To read the law is to know the law, now the question is "Who will enforce the law"?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    To read the law is to know the law, now the question is "Who will enforce the law"?

evidently it isn't those in charge -- they seem to think we're all stupid!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123