Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America is no longer a Sovereign Nation.

America is no longer a Sovereign Nation.

In its meaning “sovereign” is stated as: independent, self-governing and not ruled by any other state. And in this description we, as a nation, are lacking. Our government officials who have sworn themselves to act as the voice of the People they represent are operating in direct opposition of this nation’s sovereignty with every speech they make and every vote they cast that is not in line with the will of the People. The fact that officials of foreign governments have more sway with our president, senators, representatives, and state governments and officials than the voice of the majority of lawful voting citizens of this nation is a travesty and makes a mockery of the beliefs and efforts of the Founding Fathers.

This nation has and continues to provide a means for peoples of this world we share to come and be a part of the American Dream. However, in contrast to what is allowed by law, our government has turned a blind eye to those who would enter our country illegally for whatever reason. The argument that these people can do better for themselves and their families here than where they come from, and therefore they are not doing anything wrong, is insane. The mere fact that they are here without the expressed approval of the American People leads to the undeniable fact that their presence here is contrary to what is allowed by law. Action contrary to what is allowed by law is illegal activity. A person found to be engaging in action contrary to the law is a criminal. There is no other way of seeing this. Being a person, a human being, a member of the World Community is not illegal. Being in a particular place at a particular time that is against what is allowed by law is illegal. A person in my house without my expressed permission is in violation of the law. Their presence is illegal and is referred to as trespassing.

Until every American Citizen in need of work has a job no illegal alien should have one. Until all the children of American Citizens have been fed, clothed, protected and educated no child of an illegal alien should have more or better. I do not deny that basic humanitarian aid must be administered to any person in our country that is in need, however, identity and country of origin for non-citizens in this country must be established prior to release of any person receiving care so that the individual who received care or their government can provide reimbursement for the services provided.

To this end I would agree with those who say we need a National Registry, a means of absolutely identifying any individual as a citizen of the United States of America. With this we could make it so that non-citizens would not be allowed to rent housing or transportation beyond the time allotted on their VISA and strict penalties and fines could be levied against those found to be breaking the law including those renting or leasing housing and/or transportation to illegal aliens.

Deportation costs should be charged back to the country of origin and they in turn should work out how to extract reimbursement from their returned citizen through any means they see fit. Foreign nationals for whom we can not establish a documented nationality or who are refused by their respective government for lack of documentation shall be considered a “person without a country” and will be detained by the U.S. Government in a specially designed worker program wherein detainees will work for room-and-board building government projects like the border wall. Detainees will have the right to life, to adequate food (which they can grow themselves), a fair day’s work, and medical attention on par with the world average. Procreation will not be allowed in detention; therefore, men and women will need to be separated in different work groups. This would eliminate the possibility of the establishment of a permanent sub-culture of “people without a country” not unlike the theoretical “welfare state”. This would also be a good deterrent to possible illegal immigrants or would at least ensure incoming illegal immigrants would have well documented identities. This program should be designed in a way to be self-sustaining where the products and services of the detainees can be generate enough revenue to sustain it and, if possible, relieve part of the average American citizen’s tax burden. I would have no problem spending the same amount of money tomorrow for a head of lettuce as I spend today but knowing that, instead of farm subsidies of cash, that the government paid farm land owners a fair lease value for their land and worked it with this free labor force.

Legal action should be initiated by the American People against all illegal aliens and all U.S. government officials that support them. The illegal aliens should be accused of trespassing by having entered the property of the People without permission, having caused injury to the People, having caused injury to the property of the People, having caused injury to the rights and privileges of the People, and having intruded upon the time and mindshare of the representatives of the People thereby causing what should be Our government, the voice of the People, to be their government, the voice of the illegal foreign national minority, the voice of criminals, the voice of terrorists. The illegal aliens and government officials that support them should be accused of inciting an act of war against the People of the United States of America. The illegal aliens have invaded our land and have trespassed upon the rights of all American citizens. Now they are not only illegally assuming those rights and privileges they are demanding the legal recognition that it is indeed their right to do so. Our government officials that have ignored the sovereignty of our nation for so long and now support the illegal aliens in any way and/or refuse to enforce the current law of the People indeed support this act of war upon the People. For this they should be labeled and treated as traitors to the government of the United States of America during a War. For what is our government without the People? Nothing! For the government of the United States of America was, is and shall be of the People, for the People and by the People and to operate in opposition of this is to operate against America.

The American People are loosing “Government of the People, for the People, and by the People” with platform politics, foreign influences, special interests, and politics as usual. No platform will give you exactly what you want. And even if they lay claim that they will you will soon loose when the special interests and lobbyists add their influence. In the end your vote is for the lesser of two evils, for the candidate most closely aligned with your core beliefs. But then the politicians say one thing to get your vote then do something different once elected. And we are told it is simply “politics” and one is sometimes needed to give a little to gain a little. The whole “scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” mentality of politicking does not emanate from the People. Politicians have decided that they have been elected to decide what is best for the “people”. That it is their choice to trade on the desires of the “people” that support one issue to placate the “people” on another issue saying “I had to give up on this to win support for the other”. But make no mistake about it, the will of the People is never even considered. There should be no choice outside the will of the People! If the People want something then they should be told upfront what it will cost them and then it should be put to the People to decide. The citizens who support an idea but do not like what it will cost them will need to think long and hard about their decision. But make no mistake about it, in the end the People should decide because it is the People who will pay.

Just like the original Patriots of this nation we must cut our ties with and withhold support from any government operating on Our behalf that refuses to represent the will of the People. We can not allow an out-of-control government that taxes Us and no longer represents the People.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

The fact that Our government is acting outside the will of the People is undeniable on the issue of illegal immigration. For this reason it is no longer the American government and should not be supported by the American People. What will it take for the American People to open Our eyes and understand that this government, bent on winning votes from any minority group of “people” without regard to the People, is not the government of the United States of America established by the People? What will the People loose next? Our Social Security? Wait, they already gave that away! Social Security no longer belongs to the People; now it belongs to the “people”.

Some of you would like to block my logic with screams of “Racist”. The fact is that this claim is absurd. I am an American and believe that it is Our duty to protect the sovereignty of Our nation. Our nation is established and recognized by the World as having one law to govern its People, one government to represent its People, an established area and borders to hold its People, and one People to be known and counted as Americans. I welcome each and every American to stand with me and be counted on every issue. I even welcome each and every American who takes an opposing viewpoint to mine to stand and be counted. I welcome anyone who is a citizen that is an American first and proud of their heritage second. It is our right as citizens of this nation to take a stand for what we believe and be counted. But the will of the People can not be ignored. This is why we raise our voices to be counted. It is the whole idea on which our country is founded. If you are not in the majority on an issue, well, let the will of the People be done. Accept this and our government works as intended. But, if the will of the People, the majority, is ignored and politicians pander and bend to the will of the “people”, the minority, then we are truly lost as a nation.

A Concerned Neighbor,
    Rancho Santa Margarita[/b]

Concerned Neighbor,

Powerful message; nobody could have said it better.

I hope everything is well in your ranch.

Fom another VERY MUCH concerned American citizen from Florida.

Wow... your post gave me goose bumps. Are you related to John Adams or something? I hope wherever you live, you are actively involved in your community to fight illegal immigration.

I think a lot of Americans have been feeling a sense of consternation over the way things are as opposed to the why we were taught it was supposed to be.

What an intelligient emotional well thought through post. Makes me wonder more than ever just what is going to happen in the days, weeks and months ahead. The more I hear from DC the more worried I get. Thanks for the post and welcome aboard. I've got to show this to others too.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AI_BOT, welcome to the fight

Some of you would like to block my logic with screams of “Racist”.
    I don't think you have to be worried about being called names here -- this has nothing to do with 'race' -- except the race to the ballot box this November
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Concerned neighbor-

I couldn't agree with you more! In the past, I haven't been too active in politics, but this is one issue where I feel I must get involved. Not only for my future, but for the future of my children and future grandchildren. I want them to grow up in the America that is all about its People. It is really upsetting to see the America as we knew it being destroyed.

Welcome Crabinga

I'm like you. Before this issue I wasn't active in politics other than voting. Now I write letters, call, email, etc because I also view this situation could be catastrophic for the future of our country. Many of our leaders aren't thinking of their grandchildren, they are thinking of votes and special interests.
    I am new to this forum also but have learned so much from these people. You are in a good place.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've always been opposed to a national identity card but not any more. I'd like to see us all have pamper proof cards. I'd even consider submitting to a microchip at this point. I know that Franklin(?) said anyone who would give up liberty for temporary security deserves neither. I believe this wholeheartedly with regards to the second amendment, but I think we may have to give something up to preserve our national identity. I don't think that a national identity card is so far fetched considering that our Social Security number virtually serves the same purpose. Unfortunately our social security cards are not tamper proof.

andyt, REAL ID is just around the corner...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast