Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMERICAN IDOL?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN IDOL?

I've NEVER watched American Idol, but decided to watch it this season to see how the process works. Well, I'm not going to watch it this time either! Or ever again for that matter!!!

Why do they call the show "AMERICAN IDOL?" It looks like it should be called "Mexican Idol" after what I saw and heard tonight. Well, I'm sure it's official, the little talentless, Spanish only singing La Raza chick has won already. If they don't let her win, the show will get letters from La Raza organizations and the ACLU accusing them of racism and we know how Hollywood would cringe and start screaming like a girl if they do that!!

From what I could see, the La Raza chick's mama had a Mexican flag folded up in her hand the whole time. I'm writing to the show and telling them that if they want to do a show called Mexican Idol in Spanish, then friggin go to Mexico and produce it! I'm tired of having anchor babies and Spanish shoved down my American throat!!! I'm writing my disgust to the show...is anyone else going to?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Banned
    I hate to admit it, But I watched this show from the first season. I really did like it. I knew this was gonna happen cause they never had a latino or hispanic or whatever the hell they are calling themselves now, win. The people defending her are saying she is puerto rican, but that sure as heck looked like a mexican rag to me. I looked up the puerto rican flag, and it is not what that woman was holding. This is getting really stupid, if I wanted to hear spanish singing I would watch telemundo, or any of the other many spanish stations which I dont watch, yet am forced to pay for. You are right, I will contact the show. Was so mad and disgusted I did not think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I hate to admit it, But I watched this show from the first season. I really did like it. I knew this was gonna happen cause they never had a latino or hispanic or whatever the hell they are calling themselves now, win. The people defending her are saying she is puerto rican, but that sure as heck looked like a mexican rag to me. I looked up the puerto rican flag, and it is not what that woman was holding. This is getting really stupid, if I wanted to hear spanish singing I would watch telemundo, or any of the other many spanish stations which I dont watch, yet am forced to pay for. You are right, I will contact the show. Was so mad and disgusted I did not think of that.
    I've been hearing a lot of people voicing their digust about this show, but no one is thinking about contacting the show and complaining. That's what the problem is! No one wants to go straight to the source and complain!!!

You're right pattyk, if I want to listen to a Spanish speaking program, I have too many to choose from that I am forced by the cable company to pay for! I could have tuned into Telemundo and OD'ed on Spanish if I wanted to! I wasn't expecting American Idol to be in Spanish. They weasel their way into EVERYTHING and I'm SICK OF IT!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

I just switched over from reading the blogs on American Idol. I don't usually follow them, but I wanted to see if there was any reaction to her comment tonight "Latino's are back". I mean come on, there were many ethnic origins represented on the show. Why is it that Latino's constantly have to call attention to themselves by these kind of comments. I think for her she thinks she will get all the Latino votes. Anyway she is not liked. There were many that said she did not deserve to be one of the top ten.

Banned
    Like I said I have been watching this show. They have had many different nationalities on the show Korean, Chinese, Indian. Yet these kids did not ever mention their nationality once, or sing in their native language. And their parents were classy enough to not carry a foreign flag, like some kind of imbecil. Leave it to these ignorent people. They did have a mexican on last year. His parents were BOTH gang members. He even had a lovely tatoo on his neck. He did not get too far. I think he got dropped when he was seven out of ten. Well at least one of them got thrown off the show, that julie zarilla. She had a hard luck story, blah blahing about her parent had to leave Columbia when she was a kid. Probably not legaly. Love to see I.C.e. come grab one of them off the show while they are singing. That would make me watch it again. ' '' '

'

"The one girl who sang "Stand by Me!" is Hispanic and was very classy!"
    With classy parents, the girl you're talking about during her little interview said "we're latino and we ain't goin' nowhere!" Your anchor ass may not be going, but if you're here illegally you're takin' the ride! I wanted to watch O'Reilly, I too live under a dictatorship "The United States of Hotgirls!"
    And have an account at the "Bank of American Woman!" you can deposit as much money as you want, but you ain't withdrawing a dime Chump!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I just switched over from reading the blogs on American Idol. I don't usually follow them, but I wanted to see if there was any reaction to her comment tonight "Latino's are back". I mean come on, there were many ethnic origins represented on the show. Why is it that Latino's constantly have to call attention to themselves by these kind of comments. I think for her she thinks she will get all the Latino votes. Anyway she is not liked. There were many that said she did not deserve to be one of the top ten.
    It ticked me off also. What's with this "Latinos are back" BS? Did Latinos go somewhere? You are right, they always have to call attention to their ethnic group. I wonder if she did it to impress Jennifer Lopez? You can tell that she is all about her ethnicity also. Seems to be a cultural thing. I didn't see the Asian girl that made the top 12 screaming "Asians are back".

You can bet that Latinos will be storming the phone lines to vote for her just because she is Latino. I wouldn't vote for some white person just because they are white. That Asian girl is far superior to her and I would vote for her in a heartbeat.

Maybe we oughta watch this season after all so we can vote that La Raza shill off! You know her homies are going to be watching to vote her in. Wonder if they allow votes from other countries on American Idol, cause you can bet Calderon's gangs will take advantage of that if they do and even if they don't since we know how much Mexicans respect our laws and our sovereignty.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    ....What's with this "Latinos are back" BS? Did Latinos go somewhere? You are right, they always have to call attention to their ethnic group.....
    That's because they are racists. They still have a caste system in Mexico that is very alive and well and with the onslaught of illegal immigration from Mexico they brought their racism to the USA. Remember the remark that President Fox made about Blacks a while back? Remember what La Raza stands for and their motto. Remember how Latinos kill blacks in LA just for being black.....They hate the USA and Americans, especially whites! They make it loud and clear and why the SPLC doesn't go after gtoups like La Raza is baffling other than most of the members of the SPLC are a bunch of whining, emo cry babies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast