Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Sad days ahead for America i'm afraid, and I think we have all seen this coming, too bad the rest of "Americans" just don't get it.
    Yes right Sosad. Most Americans are sheeple and they are only concerned with their own day to day life but they will wake up one day soon and realize they have NO freedoms left in this USA. If only they would listen now We need to pray for this country without ceasing.
    Ditto "Working" day and night! How nice to run into you hope all is well!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I no this may not be recieved well in some camps, but I am going to encourage our movement to get out the first weekend after the election and hit the streets with rallies and protests about immigration. If there is unrest, we should be taking advantage of the situation; not sitting and wringing our hands. There has been so much talk over revolt and rebellion in regards to the immigration issue. I think we should start putting up.
    I'm going to organize a protest on immigration in Sacramento on that weekend. Even if it's only me.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Sad days ahead for America i'm afraid, and I think we have all seen this coming, too bad the rest of "Americans" just don't get it.
    Yes right Sosad. Most Americans are sheeple and they are only concerned with their own day to day life but they will wake up one day soon and realize they have NO freedoms left in this USA. If only they would listen now We need to pray for this country without ceasing.
    Yes everyone needs to continue to pray for America!!!

This is the end result of decades of political correctness.

Don't be intimidated or oppressed by these idiots that might riot!!! STAY HOME and PROTECT YOURSELVES and your property!!!We all have the right to hold our ground and defend ourselves. This is a big if though, but I do know that if you are scared then be prepared!!!! If your not then live your life!!!

ALIPACERS THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!! WE HAVE MANY OTHER FIGHTS AHEAD OF US IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS, DEFENDING OUR CONSTITUTION AND REMOVING THE SCOURGE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!! STAY FOCUSED AND PREPARE!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Any chance for a Ghandi style resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    I don't think Ghandi's methods were designed to handle angry mobs of Obama supporters burning neighborhoods down.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

In other words...there will likely be riots, irrespective of how this election goes! Is that what i'm hearing?
    That is what I have been hearing and I tend to believe it is quite possible.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by 5
    I don't think Ghandi's methods were designed to handle angry mobs of Obama supporters burning neighborhoods down.

W
    Yes, Ghandi's hunger strikes were to encourage his supporters to stop the violence, not to intimidate his enemies who would have happily let him starve.

SO maybe Obama will starve himself to be the next Ghandi.

Ick. I am making myself nauseas.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Oh, come on, people.

Obama will win.
    There will be some who are discontented.
    But they won't be rioting in the streets.

Good Grief.
    Get a grip, people.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast