Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

I expect it if he does not win, there will always be some who are not happy and feel that the election was stolen. I do expect it not to be all black who riot, I suspect a LOT of who does riot will be anarchists and "commies" hoping for a chance to cause trouble and try to prove with a riot and the police reactions as truth to their stance about America being a police state.

Nonetheless, this election will bring out the spiteful and hateful people who think they need to create trouble where none exist.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Okay, American citizens of ALIPAC, I'm willing to bet that there will be NO RIOTS in our streets once OBAMA is elected. Anyone want to take an innocent guess? We won't call it a "bet" because that just wouldn't be right.

But I'll guess that there will be no riots in the streets of America once Obama is the choice of American voters.

America is behind this man. And as for me, I can understand the reasoning behind that decision.

~ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

AE

I believe there is a chance that some will use the opportunity, should Obama lose, to riot, it does not mean that they represent anyone in particular, or that they represent the common American (no matter their race or political affiliation). I do think some miscreants would take such an opportunity.

Would they riot if he wins too? I wonder, it is hard to say the reaction. We might see some crazies also rioting in "victory" too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I believe there is a chance that some will use the opportunity, should Obama lose, to riot, it does not mean that they represent anyone in particular, or that they represent the common American (no matter their race or political affiliation). I do think some miscreants would take such an opportunity.

Would they riot if he wins too? I wonder, it is hard to say the reaction. We might see some crazies also rioting in "victory" too.
    I completely agree with you AE, some will use any excuse to start trouble. How many times have we seen violence and rioting after a championship sporting event in this country, and others. And don't get me started on what's happened at peace rallies LOL Let's all hope there is no violence after the election, and that our next leader takes us in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    Okay, American citizens of ALIPAC, I'm willing to bet that there will be NO RIOTS in our streets once OBAMA is elected. Anyone want to take an innocent guess? We won't call it a "bet" because that just wouldn't be right.

But I'll guess that there will be no riots in the streets of America once Obama is the choice of American voters.

America is behind this man. And as for me, I can understand the reasoning behind that decision.

~ANQ
    I agree with you, but I will never understand why there would be riots if Obama loses? But not if he wins? It's sad to think there are bullies out there who are threatening violence to get the election result they desire...This is what they do in third world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit

~ANQ
    Please do tell, what is the reason? I believe NObama said it best when he said "America is the greatest country in the world and we are going to change it"
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I have a feeling that if the election is close in key battleground states the election will not be over on Nov 4th, ACORN being the primary reason.

Is this what America has become? If NObama loses the election do we have to worry about being killed in our streets by leftists and minorities?
    I guess this is what PC has given us. We are becomming like the third world countries of Africa and South America where election fraud is rampant. Look at Acorn that is a supporter of NObama again being investigated for election fraud. Look at the people on the left accusing people of being racist for not voting NObama, or how about the high school girl being accused of being racist for wearing a Palin T Shirt. We have lost control of our country to those that will destroy it from within for the sake of diversity and PC. What have we become when we can not even say Merry Christmas because someone will be offended, what have we become when Muslims are killing their daughters in America for acting like an American and calling it honor killing. People need to stand up and say we are not going to take it anymore. We are Americans and this is America, Love it or leave it. We are not going to bow to the voices of the few because we will be labeled racist and bigot if we dont. I have had about enough and they are welcomed to try to burn my home but be advised, you will probably get more than you bargained for.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Is this what America has become? If NObama loses the election do we have to worry about being killed in our streets by leftists and minorities?
    Yes, and the media has stirred this pot for over a year, telling everybody that if we don't vote for Omaba it is because we are racists.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Bulldogger, you are exactly right! Voter fraud is ILLEGAL and if there is an indication that fraud was perpetrated in battleground states, WE should be angry, regardless of political affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I have a feeling that if the election is close in key battleground states the election will not be over on Nov 4th, ACORN being the primary reason.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123