Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sorry I mispelled your name Aracely. I tried to go back and correct that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

Aracely,

Did you come to this country the legal way?
    Did your family come to this country the legal way?
    You didn't mention that.

People who come to this country ILLEGALLY should have no rights to govn't benefits, housing, college loans, housing loans, healthcare, school, VOTING, driving or anything. This includes their children NO school. Only if you are a true LEGAL US citizen then you should have these rights.

I am noticing that more and more legal immigrants are not assimilating into our culture. Why are so many legal immigrants not learning English or refuse to learn English? f I went to another country I would make every effort to learn the culture and langauge.

I don't have a problem with Mexican's or any other people. I do have a problem with Mexican's or anyone that want to put thir flag before the US flag, don't learn English, forge documents and illegal. Why do Illegalshave so many kids?
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Aracely,

The American public is getting angry at the whole situation since our generosity and positive positions on immigration have been so abused.

The current wave of illegal immigration is so massive, so unprecedented in our nation's history that people are not going to wait around for the DEFUNCT immigration services to say this person is LEGAL that person is ILLEGAL.

Our citizens are being raped, mauled, and killed. Our marketplaces are full of people that have no loyalty to this country or desire to learn and practice our language.

Our schools and hospitals are breaking down while violent gangs set up gang rule from state to state.

Meanwhile we get to watch rude immigrants that fail to engraciate themselves to our language on our soil while prancing around with foreign flags.

What does Mexican have to do with it? Most of us avoid the term Mexican because it clearly does not describe the whole situation.

The majority of our illegal immigants are coming from Mexico, so Mexico deserves to be in the conversation.

The legal immigrants that are now in America need to learn English fast.

The illegal immigrants in America need to turn and return to their nations.

We have a NATIONAL CRISIS on our hands and its bigger and badder than Katrina.

Americans have a right to set standards for admission to our nation for immigrants. We have a right to support English as a national language and we have a right to have our existing immigration laws enforced.

So... put down the Mexican flags, pick up a book on the English language, and if you are illegal... head for the border now because Americans are enraged! THIS SITUATION WILL NOT STAND OR CONTINUE AS IT IS NOW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arecely says "I advocate for some sort of amnesty, which yes many people are against. But there should be boundaries, for example, for those that have X amount of years living here."

Please name the other crimes you would be willing to amnesty on top of illegal immigration. Burglary? Shop Lifting? Tresspassing perhaps?

Please name on example in the REAL WORLD where rewarding lawless behavior leads to LESS LAWLESS BEHAVIOR?

If we AMNESTY these people, we will have another 10-20 million illegal aliens from 3rd world environments on us so fast that everything America once stood for will be destroyed.

W

I consider myself yes, Mexican American.
    Until you consider yourself American FIRST we have no need for you.

WOW, Let me try to reply to everything. First, to LegalUSCitizen, I would like to thank you because you have really helped me understand the stance that you have in this situation, and it has come to me in the most peaceful and respectful way. Because, you are right that the Mexican people do need to to do something, which yes includes me here, to help my native country find their way. But moving on from this I do want to address some of the other questions and comment.

First off all, my family did come here legaly. At first it was illegal, my dad had false papers during the last amnesty. When they were to be sworn in, they had found out that many had done that and that if they left these people would not be prosecuted, if they risked it all then they would be tried. My dad made the decision to come home, he was not going to risk everything with a family, and a job back home. During this time he found a job( can't remeber the company) and was working there, after deciding to go back home his former boss asked him to stay and the company sponsered him to get his residency. At this time my father quit his job in Mexico and brought my mother, sister, and myself here. Legally, since he was in the process of getting his residency we were all allowed to come to this country. His boss was fired from that job, and a month later so was my dad. That happening my dad was faced with the decision of coming back or to keep trying, but staying would mean we would do that illegaly, since the residency was not yet completed. At the time his boss was starting anothe company which my dad pretty much set the whole structure for it, and was sponsership through that. Thus, our residency and ten years later our citizenship.

I came here when I was two, learned English when I was five. So I grew up here, I could never imagine living in Mexico because its not something that I can see. I grew up here, with the same dreams and visions as anyone else.

As for the whole prancing around with flags, speaking Spanish, etc. That sounds like you are against hispanics/latinos(or whatever you choose to name us). I just told you my story, and the fact that I have grown up for the most part American, but I have so much more to me. I have a heritage and traditions and culture that I can't and won't ever give up. It's somthing that is a part of, it's part of coming from another country. Yea we bring with us our culture, our language, traditions. My family has assimilated a American life, we speak English, have friends of all sorts of ethnicites, we don't complain about the life we have. Yet, to be told that our culture can't be accepted that is wrong.

Saying that immigrants are raping, robbing, etc. Is extremely hurtful, and well not very accurate. I mean yea there is crime amongst immigrants but its gonna be there regardless, not saying its right or defending it. I am saying that while immigrants may be killing your citizens, new flash so are your citizens. So what happens, your citizens are tried, illegal immigrants are tried, both are prosecuted. So, I am sorry but regardless of your citizen status a rape, murder, robbery is a crime. Are citizens better then illegal immigrants if they are commiting the same crime?

Asking me why illegals have so many kids, I don't understand the relevance to this questions, and why that is assumed. Why do legals have so many kids? Don't understand why it matters.

Take the rights away from illegals, ok so now you have a group that is uneducated, unhealthy, and well now angry. What do you do next with 20 million of them. This is only to create more crime, and more anger amongst you. So what is next? Lets see, how about some sort of concentration camp, which I have heard this kind of idea thrown around. Lets deprive them of any human rights, lock them away, and hey we are heros. Send them all back to their countries of orgin, and then I will feel much better.

As far as my idea of amnesty, I am not defending illegal immigrants who commit crimes, who don't try to learn the language, who don't try to be a part of this country. I defend those who do, because many do. I was not illegal but am immigrant and obviously I learned the language and the culture, along with my native.

I really just want to learn where the American people stand with all of this, and I have gotten so many mixed responses. Like I said LegalUSCitizen has been very helpful, but many of the others have been outright discriminatory.

I do want to point out that I believe many of these immigrants have helped build this country in ways that you might not see, or choose not to see. Next time you go out to eat think about who is cooking your food, maybe you should boycott restaurants that house illegal immigrants. I guess you won't be eating out so much. Or how about when buying a house, yeah look for the legal construction workers. Hm, next time you stay at a hotel who is cleaning your rooms, and cleaning you sheets? The guy who is mowing your lawn, maybe you should do it yourself(if you don't do it yourself).

I know that I may get tons of replies I may not like, but I really would like to learn more, and well I hope that someone learns from my point of views. The views of an immigrant.

An immigrant comes in through Ellis Island and works their A$$ off for many years to become a citizen. If you hopped a fence, forded a river, stowed away in a car, etc. you aren't an immigrant. You are a criminal and deserve to be treated as such.

As for the people "serving my food" I'm sick of all the dirty looks that I get from them for being a white man while they serve my food. I'm sick of the Spanish wisecracks and the whiny, bitchy demeanor that they all shoot my way, as if I owe them something. These "immigrants" are lucky that they are still here.

I'm sure you've seen "A Day Without A Mexican". How about "Una Dia que no hay Los Gringos". There would be no welfare checks on the first of the month for them to feed their anchor babies. There would be no ACLU attorneys to bail them out of jail. No cops to protect them from gangs, rapes, robberies, etc. No public schools where they could educate their kids (en Espanol) for free. No doctors for all the "emergency room" visits.

You get the point. We will only take so much before we strike back. Criminal migrants have been living on borrowed time. We owe them nothing.

"It was better before they came."

BTW, I think Pompano Beach is probably bombarded by Cubans as well as Mexicans. But mostly Cubans, so I would think.

Let me answer this.....

1. You need to realize that your personal situation may not apply to what we are talking about and what we need to do as a nation of laws.

2. "As for the whole prancing around with flags, speaking Spanish, etc. That sounds like you are against hispanics/latinos" <--- This is called "Race Baiting" and it is as much a violation of our rules as racism is. Not liking foreign flags displayed in large numbers or not wanting our entire society crafted around a new language is not about RACE. Does the Mexican flag symbolize a race? What worries me the most is that YOU apparantly think the Mexican flag and the Spanish language represent a RACE. The racism is in your thinking dear.

3. "Saying that immigrants are raping, robbing, etc. Is extremely hurtful, and well not very accurate. I mean yea there is crime amongst immigrants but its gonna be there regardless, not saying its right or defending it. I am saying that while immigrants may be killing your citizens, new flash so are your citizens."

EVERY CRIME COMMITED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IS A CRIME WE CAN PREVENT. Many illegal immigrants are coming from gang ruled 3rd world generational poverty environments with very high crime levels. Since illegal aliens do not go through a background check and since many are coming from places where a background check can't even detect their crimes due to the high level of anarchy, they are causing more crime.

Yes, illegal aliens want things. Some would say they want a better life. A better life meaning more money, belongings, sex etc... Many are willing to TAKE WHAT THEY WANT REGARDLESS OF THE LAW.

An illegal alien has broken many crimes by the time they victimize Americans in other ways. They break our laws entering the country. They break our laws with false documents and identity theft. They take a job from an American which is against the law.

WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT MOST ILLEGAL ALIENS WOULD BREAK THESE LAWS AND THEN STOP ENGAGING IN MORE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY? Immigrating illegally is a threshold crime.

Illegal aliens are more likely to drink and drive because there is almost no enforcement of DWI laws in most Central American and South American countries.

People that LEGALLY immigrate are less likely to committ crimes because they have shown a respect for our laws, our nation, and our citizens and they have displayed a desire for proper citizenship. Also, LEGAL immigrants swear an oath of loyalty to the United States of America.

4. "how about some sort of concentration camp" Read your history books. America defeated the Nazis. Our families defeated the Nazis. Did Mexico send troops to die defeating the Nazis? I may be mistaken, but I dont think so. SO DONT COME HERE ACCUSING AMERICANS THAT SACRIFICED FAMILY MEMBERS TO DEFEAT FASCISM OF being FASCISTS. There are no death camps and ovens in America. Deporting illegal aliens is a long way from that.

Most of us would be more than happy to place the illegal aliens on an air conditioned Greyhound bus complete with snacks and baby formula.

NEVER INSULT US AGAIN with that kind of insult or false accusation.

5. I do worry about who is cooking my food. I'd rather it NOT be an illegal immigrant taking a job from an American. I'd rather it NOT be an illegal immigrant that has not been screened for diseases. I'd rather it NOT be an illegal immigrant that has shown a contempt for me, my nation, and my laws.

I can mow my own lawn. I don't care if I never hear another leaf blower in my life. 95% of American never hire a maid, a gardner, or a full time Nanny.

I DON'T NEED SLAVES TENDING MY ESTATE etc...

Did it ever occur to you that many illegal immigrants DONT LIKE AMERICANS?

If Congress passes a Guest Worker or Amnesty bill, all hell is going to break lose this time.

W

This pretty much sums it up for me,( the last part really hits home).

http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/mystery ... t_invasion

sorry if I knew how to post a pic I would.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast