Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arcely, we are all so angry, and I can see that you are just as angry too. This is because of George W. Bush and Vicente Fox, and the extreme negligence and lack of respect for the people of both countries.

I want you to know that the people who have responded to you, are the best of the best Americans. I know that is hard for you to believe right now, but since you seem to trust me a little, I will ask from the bottom of my heart that you trust me when I say that.

I HOPE that you will stay with us, and if you do, and if you truly read everything here, the FACTS Arcely, they are all here, then I swear that I believe you will come to realize that it will be through facing the TRUTH that you will begin to really have peace in your heart, AND that you will
    in the end feel that you are an AMERICAN FIRST. It is going to hurt you a lot, Arcely, as you discover the truth surrounding all of this, but I guarantee that when it's all said and done, IF you can make it through,
    you are going to love not only America, but the American people more than you could ever imagine. You are going to have more compassion for Mexico and a much better understanding of the painful and hard work that will be necessary in order to help the Mexican people. Please do not leave, and although you are going to hear a lot of anger coming out of the people, you will see that they are right. You will see that they are telling the truth, and you see that all of this is by far mostly the fault of George Bush and Vicente Fox. When you read something that is so difficult for you to deal with, just tell us, "this hurts", and we will tell you that we know.
    We are SO hurt too, Arcely. Please give it a chance.

It is NOT your fault that your father chose to come illegally. You were two.
    Let's admit that it was wrong, but let's accept that he thought he was doing the right thing. If you realize the truth, and end up working to support the American people, which in turn can help the Mexican people then something good can come out of something which was not good.

I cannot express to you the pain in the hearts of the American people, which has now very much turned into anger. Many Americans are walking around FURIOUS and ANGRY right now. Those of us Americans who realize that there IS something that we can do, are far better off than those Americans walking around storing up the anger which is swelling inside of them. That was basically the point of why I started this thread to begin with. When I spoke to those people at Publix, I could not believe what I was hearing. All this time I figured the angriest people were here or with some of the many other anti-illegal immigration groups which are so strong and growing rapidly around the country.

One thing I'd like to stress, but I only plan to do it once, because I refuse to waste any time about this. It's regarding the idea that anti-illegal immigration activists are racist. Arcely, I won't even go there, because that is the BIGGEST lie and misconception that could possibly exist. This is not about skin color, this is about a Nation. Nothing more, and nothing less. It is about a Nation made up of many different skin colors, a Nation which believes that all people are EQUAL regardless of the color of our skin.

Every now and then, one of those sick, derainged and pathetic examples of a human being, so called militant white supremist types TRIES to enter here. They see it as an opportunity for themselves, and when we see it and we spot it FAST, we see it as an opportunity to pretend they are a football and kick that football from one side of the country to the other. We make SURE that they are GONE, because they are the complete opposite of who we are and what we stand for. Please keep in mind, that we also get the opposite of a white supremist, in the form of a racist who hates and despises white people, and we turn them into a football too and get them as far away from us as possible. WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER OF THOSE PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT ONE BIT ABOUT WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE STAND FOR. WE LOVE PEOPLE, ALL PEOPLE, FROM ALL PLACES AND WE WANT THE RIGHTS OF ALL PEOPLE TO BE HELD TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS. That is the end of that.

You will notice that MOST of our anger is directed towards who it should be directed at, which are our leaders. But, like I said we are bound and determined for the TRUTH to be told here about the effects illegal immigration is having on our country.

Our FIRST responsibility and allegiance is to The United States of America.
    We do not usually sit here and say a whole lot of "nice" things about the countries that are pouring in here like water flowing out of a broken New Orleans levee. It is when the day comes that our President puts his foot down and does not only what is right, but upholds his obligation to the American people, THEN we will have a whole lot more time to discuss and think about what we can do to help those who live under corrupt leaders and in extreme hardship. The faster ALL of us can get this to happen, the faster the issue of helping those in other countries such as Mexico will be on the table. WE DO CARE, Arcely, but we are FORCED to stand up and stand up strongly for the sovereignty and well-being of the USA at this time. At this time, our sole focus is on the United States of America.

Just for the record, we do have many other immigrants to America who have joined in this battle for America. You will meet them, and they are some of our most fierce with speaking out about the truth. After you feel their sting, you will come to see just how important immigration is for America, as many of these Americans who immigrated are DETERMINED to uphold the priciples and values that our country was founded on. It is truly a blessing for America that they are here and they work tirelessly to get their fellow Americans who are too busy watching TV, to WAKE UP and see what is happening to our country.

Wow, I have to go now. I have an important new thread to start which is going to be a sarcastic comment to "El Presidente", to try to get HIM to wake up This is not a fun job, but when you have a President who CONSTANTLY IGNORES the voice of the American people when he hears it in a respectful way...there is not much choice, but to say it a little stronger. Remember what I told you, to have a great country you have to be brave. Just cross your fingers for me that he doesn't decide to disregard more of our laws today....especially the laws that enable us to have freedom of speech

P.S. Also cross your fingers that he doesn't decide to slip something into the Patriot Act that says you can't "talk back to the president" !! At least not before I get this new post written. You know, whoever thinks it's "easy" to be an American today is really out of touch. Bye, Arcely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do want to set the record that I am a American, but you know with a little more to me becaue of my heritage, I shouldn't have to choose between the two countries I love. The country that gave me life, and the country that continues to nourish me.
    For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone can profess love for a country that treats its citizens so horribly they are willing to risk their lives and the lives of their loved ones to escape. Why is there such undying loyality? Why?

I am of German decent. My forefathers came here legally (Ellis Island), worked hard to provide for their families (without dropping "anchors" for taxpayers to suppport), learned the language, assimilated into a society all in order to provide for themselves and their families. I still have relatives in Germany but I am a citizen of the USA and it's the USA to which I owe alligance-not Germany. I no more support illegal immigrants from Germany than I do from Mexico, Korea, Ireland, China or anywhere else.

From the Center for Immigrant Studies, http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/back1105.html

Among Mexican immigrants in the United States, for example, fertility averages 3.5 children per woman compared to 2.4 children per women in Mexico. Among Chinese immigrants, fertility is 2.3 in the United States compared to 1.7 in China. Immigrants from Canada have 1.9 children compared to 1.5 children in Canada.
    With the cost of educating children approximately $10,000 per year, can you now see what the number of children has to do with the illegal immigration?

Also from CIS, http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscal.pdf

Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household.
    Have you ever paid taxes and seen those taxes soar year after year? Have you ever seen more and more illegals, no matter where they’re from, sapping the education system, healthcare system, housing market and, yes, the judicial system?

THIS INSANITY MUST STOP IN ORDER FOR THIS NATION TO SURVIVE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Being made to feel like a minority in my own Country

Yes it makes me angry when I go to the gym and no one but a small few speak English. Whispering in public is rude. I also find it rude when these foreigners can speak English, but choose not to, so you can't understand them. WELCOME TO AMERICA THE LANGUAGE WE SPEAK IS ENGLISH!!!!! SPEAK IT OR GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!

Yes it makes me angry when I get looks like I don't belong in my own country.

And yes it makes me angry to know how my ancestors HUMBLY came to this country and fought in wars, and help structure things like the Lincoln Tunnel and would rather starve then except welfare.

My ancestors were Proud to be Americans and did't call themselves anything but American. And didn't try to change the language or the rules to suit themselves. They truely loved this country.

It makes me angry to have these illegal immigrants slip in and take over and demand rights!! YOUR ILLEGAL YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!

and ENGLISH is the language spoken here LEARN IT! My Ancestors did!!!! THEY WERE PROUD THAT AMERICA WOULD HAVE THEM HERE. If they tried to pull some of the crap that goes on today their butts would have been sent back to Europe or been in jail! AND WITH JUST CAUSE!

Today True Americans have less rights then these foreigners. They're takeing over without even dropping a bomb!!!!

tms

You are misunderstanding me. I don't have a problem with people putting flags on the cars or houses from other countries or flying flags What I do have a problem with is certain govn't places or companies or even people display the US flag below the Mexican flag. Same could happen with a flag from Cuba or Puerto Rico or Italy, anywhere, but you usually see Mexican flags. There are certain rules you follow when flying the American Flag. Just like a state flag such as Cali or Colo. They are BELOW the US flagI also have a problem with US govn't places only flying the Mexican flag. Why do people of other countries come here and burn our flag? Or even US citizens. I think it is wrong and hopefully the law will pass for flag burning. Even though Mexico has it problems, I wouldn't go down to Mexico and burn their flag or not follow their rules for flag display.

If people come here illegally from any country then I feel the same. It is just not Mexico. Look at the numbers, most but not all of illegals are from Mexico. Mexico is the closest border to us. Makes sense.

I am not racist you just don't understand. I am not going to explain myself more to you or anyone else. Just like my neighbor overheard my husband and I talking about the illegal immigration. He assumed we were racist against people from Mexico and we AREN'T. Every time he would see us he would give us dirty looks.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

tms

It's a fact, US citizens have less kids than illegals. Look at the numbers and studies. Why illegals have children is because once their children are born they are US citizens because of the anchor baby law.

'Among Mexican immigrants in the United States, for example, fertility averages 3.5 children per woman compared to 2.4 children per women in Mexico. Among Chinese immigrants, fertility is 2.3 in the United States compared to 1.7 in China. Immigrants from Canada have 1.9 children compared to 1.5 children in Canada."

It's different now than it was when people came to Ellis Island. Yes they still had kids but not the extent that immigrants do now.

NO more anchor babies.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead
    This pretty much sums it up for me,( the last part really hits home).

http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/mystery ... t_invasion

sorry if I knew how to post a pic I would.

This website and political satire, sacredcowburgers.com is awesome and very, very funny. Now because of learning about this website today, I dawdled away at least one hour looking it over instead of getting work done that I needed to do .

The specific section you provided with humorous content about illegal immigration and Foxy (Vicente Fox that big bag of wind who is also full of a very foul and noxious substance) was perfect for this forum thread.

I'm going to sign on to sacredcowburgers free email alert list.

Thanks for the tip and many good laughs today even though I didn't get all my work done
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123