Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What about the moral obligation ILLEGALS have towards respecting and abiding by the laws of this country. They have show disrespect to all Americans and ALL IMMIGRANTS by coming here illegally.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The only moral obligation I have is to LEGAL CITIZENS that follow the rule of Law!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

My only "obligation" is to my immediate family, and my fellow American Citizens. Not some dweeb who wants to suck off the good will of the bleeding hearts, who comes here without permission, and is nothing more than a leech.

April
    RED ALERT!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-808934.html#808934

Re: Americans Have 'Moral Obligation' Toward Non-Citizens

Hispanics, who now make up 15 percent of the U.S. population according to the latest Census estimates, have traditionally voted Republican because of their Catholic backgrounds and Democrats’ support for abortion rights, Persaud said.

However, as the GOP became increasingly known for its anti-immigrant sentiment, she theorizes, the downward pressure on Latinos, Asians and other immigrant groups brought them together under a candidate they believed would embrace them.
    Wrong. Hispanics have not traditionally voted Republican; they have and continue to vote mostly Democratic. Any "conservative" values regarding social issues are subordinated to economic issues.

And again with the "anti-immigrant" sentiment. How disingenuous.

[quote]“Good citizens in the United States should attempt to treat immigrants as informal citizens,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    What about the moral obligation ILLEGALS have towards respecting and abiding by the laws of this country. They have show disrespect to all Americans and ALL IMMIGRANTS by coming here illegally.
    You got that right Bigtex! My "moral obligation" does not extend to people who have no morals. My "moral obligation" does not mean I should be financially supporting illegal aliens who are robbing me blind!

My moral obligation is to respect the RULE OF LAW and make sure these illegal aliens are returned to their home countries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

MW
    Texas2Step wrote:

students evidentally are being taught their professors' personal views, rather than the facts, on this subject. This seems part of a nationwide effort to "blur" the distinction between illegal aliens and legal immigrants so that eventually the U.S. public sees the two as one.
    BINGO!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Um, no. This American has a moral obligation to her God, her country, and her family. End of story.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I think that illegal aliens should have a moral obligation to go home and stop living a life of crime by stealing american cititzens' social security numbers, stealing jobs, and leeching off of the taxpayers in this country by using up all the welfare they can get their hands on and closing down hospitals. Who are the IMMORAL people in this senario?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast