Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I mowed lawns every summer for extra money when I was In Jr High and High School In the 70's... There were no mexicans doing lawns,there was no graffiti ANYWHERE,and my High School was 85% white. That same high school today Is 90% mexican. Gangs,graffiti,drive by shootings,signs In spanish litter the city. The trains that run through the San Joaquin valley are 60% covered with grafffiti and gang monikers from all of the Illegals using them to Invade our country. The entire valley looks like a scene out of "saving private ryan" for gods sake We may be past the point of no return In central California....
    I know a couple of families here in Oklahoma that are from Central Valley in Ca. Near Selma and Fresno
    ------------------------

Banned

Re: Americans Ready and Willing to Work Jobs Traditionally R

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Jobs Traditionally Reserved for Illegal Aliens
    "Since when did we reserve jobs for illegal aliens? Anyone?"
    Why didn't you know that was a "tradition" to reserve jobs for Illegals here In the United States I thought everybody knew that

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Jobs Traditionally Reserved for Illegal Aliens
    "Since when did we reserve jobs for illegal aliens? Anyone?"
    Why didn't you know that was a "tradition" to reserve jobs for Illegals here In the United States I thought everybody knew that
    The way I see it is these jobs weren't reserved for IAs, instead IAs were given them in order to set lower wage standards. Just as good paying American jobs were outsourced to increase profits it's now the trend to "over supply" the labor market here for industries that couldn't possibly be outsourced.

All in all the end results intended for the NWO is to eliminate a strong Middle Class anywhere there currently is one until a global equality of wage scales is achieved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The way I see it is these jobs weren't reserved for IAs, instead IAs were given them in order to set lower wage standards. Just as good paying American jobs were outsourced to increase profits it's now the trend to "over supply" the labor market here for industries that couldn't possibly be outsourced.
    The first rule of political analysis is Follow the money. This can be restated as Who benefits? IMO it's not just the money, it's the knowledge that corporate executives and business owners can control United States policies for their companies' benefit. What they want is to weaken United States sovereignty and replace it with control by corporations.

For example in a January thread, "U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Tom Donohue, noting that 27 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up on finding a job, said his organization supports a "way" "to legitimacy" for the estimated 12 to 14 million illegal aliens who are working in the United States." Now, Donohue didn't offer any ideas about how to put all those Americans back to work and also grant amnesty to illegals. So he'll just continue to talk about amnesty because almost no one in public life is willing to stand up and say that we're in a zero-sum game. It's jobs and benefits for foreigners or jobs and benefits for Americans.
    ************************************************** ***************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

When I was a lad I started working at 15. Worked at a grocery store as a cart pusher (fulltime, was a highschool dropout as I was sick of teachers passing idiots who couldn't read or write). Went on to work at Taco Bell as a cashier and a food prep. Later moved into 2 actual restraunts doing dishes and later became a cooks learning how to cook Chinese, Italian, and various American dishes.

Each one of those jobs I saw what we'd call lifers. At the grocery store had 2 guys who had been pushing carts and bagging groceries for 5-8+ years and they weren't the elderly type. Working at Taco Bell I saw plenty of people who had been working for years there as well, no great major career choice. Same thing everywhere else.

And this was just back in the 90's!

Time and time again shows there are always Americans to fill any job. The only one people *might* ever be able to question is agricultural jobs and the main problem with that is the welfare state. Traditionally those jobs would be held by the unskilled and uneducated but now we pay them to do nothing.

two of the applicants on that vid were hispanic..

Just think if our government would do the right thing with illegals...secure our border, announce a national crackdown and have our President to request all illegals LEAVE, millions of jobs would instantly open up for US Citizens!

I payed attention as this illegal invasion continued, and saw how it was unfolding. The first step was in the field. From the field they went to mowing lawns and landscaping crews. One would get his foot in the door and then his buddy, then another, then the boss needed someone who could speak Spanish and then the whole crew was illegal. Then they went into construction and did the same thing, accepted lower wages, did not speak English so the boss needed someone who did to run the crew and the process progressed til some industries where taken over in some areas by illegals and bosses looking for and competing against the other guy with his illegal gang of workers. The English speaking AMERICAN was run out. The boss did not want Americans watching and learning, and seeing the law breaker at work, and the wages were lowered to achieve the effect of running more Americans off.

Road crews, heavy equipment, trades, on and on. These were not just dish washing jobs, and lettuce pickers.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Time and time again shows there are always Americans to fill any job. The only one people *might* ever be able to question is agricultural jobs and the main problem with that is the welfare state. Traditionally those jobs would be held by the unskilled and uneducated but now we pay them to do nothing.
    When the the Bracero Program was initially eliminated, agri-business first uitlized Americans to do the work in smaller #s, who were more productive, and were paid much more than the Braceros. If given the choice to work hard and enter the middle class, or not work and live below the poverty line, low skilled people choose to work.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12