Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Choice: Arizona or Amnesty by Bay Buchanan

America’s Choice: Arizona or Amnesty
    by Bay Buchanan

04/27/2010

Arizona lawmakers, led by state Sen. Russell Pearce, have once again shown courage and boldness in their efforts to protect their citizens from the brutal consequences of an open border. Their latest measure is so tough and effective against illegal immigration that, if it is upheld in the courts, it could be the beginning of the end of massive illegal immigration in this country.

Where Washington lacked the will to enforce the immigration laws of the country, Arizona may have come up with the means by which local communities will have the tools to do the job themselves. And there is no question; they do have the will.

It is no surprise that La Raza and the open-border crowd in Washington are up in arms, demanding the President pass a “comprehensive immigrationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I choose ARIZONA!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Now if Arizona would kick Juan McCain's a** out of the state, I might consider moving there.

Displacement

Its purposeful Displacement of American workers from jobs in this nation to destroy their ability to have and maintain families. There is a malevolence here like America has never before experienced and it is internal, AND it is tearing this country apart from within. Who are the monsters responsible?

Re: Displacement

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Its purposeful Displacement of American workers from jobs in this nation to destroy their ability to have and maintain families. There is a malevolence here like America has never before experienced and it is internal, AND it is tearing this country apart from within. Who are the monsters responsible?
    The NWO advocates, mainly made up from the members of the CFR, Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission. Of course if you admit to believing that you will be labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist."

Hey...I must be a CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

Re: Displacement

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    The NWO advocates, mainly made up from the members of the CFR, Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission. Of course if you admit to believing that you will be labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist."

Hey...I must be a CONSPIRACY THEORIST!
    Agreed !!!!! Just research those names and you will soon see; they are the ones who control our "fake" government. Rick Perry is a member of the Bilderberg Group, and Glenn Beck worked hard to get him elected... Don't trust FOX News, I'm telling you now... FOX is a foreign owned station; i.e. an Australian and Saudi Arabian own FOX.

The "OWNED" media's assignments are as follows ... This is to bring the sheeple to the same place, but going about it differently.

FOX News' assignment is to bring the conservatives to sheeple status..
    CNN News' assignment is to bring the independents to sheeple status...
    MSNBC is to bring the liberals to sheeple status...

The same United Nations goals... just different ways of raking in their billions of profit.

I really love Pat and Bay Buchanan.

Arizona!!!!

And don't trust any of those politicians they are all pandering to everyone for votes..and they will say and do anything to get elected they just love to blow with the WIND...

as far as TV Media goesm They are all owned and run by a hand full of people..all who are not our friends..

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I really love Pat and Bay Buchanan.
    Yea me too...got to meet Bay at a fund raiser when Tancredo was running for Prez..got some great pics and they both signed them for me...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!