Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck speaks out against amnesty and worker programs.

GB Warns that: "closed door policies are being formulated..."

GB warns: "Illegal immigration is being down played to being called simply: migration..."

Glenn keeps up his vigalice for us as everyone else sleeps at the wheel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMY16jH0MGw

MW
    Bettybb wrote:

The question is, will the Dems do a deal with the GOP elite, to limit it to a guest worker amnesty. The GOP gets their cheap labor but it would not give the Dems the new voters they want. Can either party pull it off before the election without risking having the voters of both parties turn on them? I bet both parties are conducting their own polls to try and figure out how to play this.
    The majority of the Democrats would never go for a CIR that didn't included a path to citizenship. IMO, any plan that doesn't include a path to citizenship is a non-starter. For example, the Dream Act and AgJobs programs that were formulated by Dems offer a path to citizenship. The Dems want them to be a part of their plan for CIR. Trust me, the Dems won't buy an illegal alien guest-worker legalization because it would hurt future attempts at a path to citizenship. It's all or nothing, that's why it has been so difficult to get anything done on this issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ditto MW! Chain migration will allow another 20-30 million, next of kin, into this country over the next 5 to 10 years if an amnesty is ever passed. It will be the death blow of this country as we now know it.

What ever the current number is currently illegally occupying our country, you can easily double or triple that number, conservatively....
    Then they have more babies and the Mexican colonies keep growing and growing, which is their plan anyway. Think about it: how in the world is the U.S. going to deport 20 million illegals without Mexico and U.S. businesses screaming bloody murder? I think the calculation is that it's cheaper to provide amnesty than deport them all. All hell would break loose if Mexicans started to get deported in large numbers. A big mess.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by legalalien

Ditto MW! Chain migration will allow another 20-30 million, next of kin, into this country over the next 5 to 10 years if an amnesty is ever passed. It will be the death blow of this country as we now know it.

What ever the current number is currently illegally occupying our country, you can easily double or triple that number, conservatively....
    Then they have more babies and the Mexican colonies keep growing and growing, which is their plan anyway. Think about it: how in the world is the U.S. going to deport 20 million illegals without Mexico and U.S. businesses screaming bloody murder? I think the calculation is that it's cheaper to provide amnesty than deport them all. All hell would break loose if Mexicans started to get deported in large numbers. A big mess.
    If we could get the federal government to do their job, we wouldn't have to deport them all. Denying them benefits and enforcing our immigration laws will drive many of them out of the country.

ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT!

Any politician that says we can't deport them all is being very calculating and disingenuous with the American public (IMO). They know we won't have to deport them all if the border were secured and no jobs or benefits were available to them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Getting Congress' attention

This is not my first post, I left this site about 2 years ago because of the frustration at the lack of Gov't action and the monitors on this site. So, please don't welcome me, I have been here for years.

Shamanesty at best will be nothing more than the failed attempt by Ronald Reagan to get our illegal felon's a road to citizenship. Most don't want that, most want the land back, or for reparations paid to them as they feel the Southwest States belong to Mexico. Whatever...

Not sure it this will get anyone's attention, but since the Fed is better at doing things in the shadow's of secrecy (not unlike the illegals), then how about this:

"We the People...want the following:
    1. Secure out borders now, no other step need be taken until that is done.
    2. When enough time passes to test our borders, then look for a solution for the illegal felons, which must include a fine, return to their home country, and then they can request admission just like those that migrated here legally. Oh, and they will have to be at the "back of the line" when applying.
    3. Because congress has done a poor job of protecting our borders (and for that matter, done anything else to help this country)...we demand term limits for both the House and Senate. We also demand that they no longer have their own retirement plan, nor be able to have special medical care...they must exist on what the common man must live with.
    4. We will remember you actions come November!

I think that should cover it!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bettybb wrote:

Both the Repubs and the Dems are running scared because of the AZ law.

There is a reason Mexico's President Calderon is coming to see Obama next week. Panic city.

Repubs and Dems will attempt to pass amensty in one form or another before the AZ law goes into effect, because once it does, Americans will see that enforcement works.

It looks to me like the fix is in. Both parties have reached a deal.
    Why do you keep spreading misinformation, Bettybb? The Republicans in the U.S. Congress have no intention of working with the Democrats on passing an amnesty bill in the near future. The so-called leadership has said as much, repeatedly. Actually, many of them have voiced their strong disapproval to the Democrats regarding the subject. What do you hope to gain by painting the Republicans and Democrats with the same brush on this issue? As I've told you before, the majority of Democrats in the U.S. Congress support illegal alien amnesty and the majority of Republicans don't. Heck, even Graham and McCain are afraid to touch the subject at this point in time. Once the elctions are over, I'm sure they'll start beating the amnesty drums again. However, that will be after the Arizona law is already active.

[quote:24m9ks4g]Check out what Beck and O'Reilly are saying about guest worker amnesty.
    Beck and O'Reilly don't create or approve law. [/quote:24m9ks4g]

MAn, can I have some of the "forget" juice that you are drinking? So what you are telling me is that there are no such thing as Republicans that support amnesty? I have heard of "head in the sand syndrome" but you sir take the cake!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Repubs and Dems will attempt to pass amensty in one form or another before the AZ law goes into effect, because once it does, Americans will see that enforcement works.

It looks to me like the fix is in. Both parties have reached a deal.
    You might be over-reacting a bit, Betty. I like what Rush Limbaugh was saying on his show recently. He was addressing Obama with words to the effect of: "I double dare you to try to shove you're amnesty plan down America's throat. I'd love to see you try, because you're already unpopular enough and that'll be the final straw before the American people vote all you bums out of office."

I'm sure they're dying to try amnesty. And they probably will get around to voting on it in a couple years (they're too cowardly to evern broach the subject until after the next election). But they know this one is going to be a bloody war. A war that they will lose.

Acebackwards,

I sure hope you are correct. But Obama, personally made promises to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus in order to get health care through.

He has to be very afraid that the AZ law will take effect, be shown to work, without racial profiling, which will really put the heat on the Federal government to enforce our laws.

The reason I am concerned is Pelosi and Feinstein have just made a major push to get church leaders to spin for amnesty... obviously they are tyring to turn public opinion. Then when you get some of the GOP elite talking about letting illegal migrants stay on quest worker visas ( ie guest worker amnesty), it looks like there may be enough votes for a deal.

The plantation owners pushing amnesty are very, very powerful.

We better be on our toes.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Acebackwards,

I sure hope you are correct. But Obama, personally made promises to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus in order to get health care through..
    Your guess is as good as mine, Betty. My hunch is, Obama spent so much political capital pushing his unpopular health care bill through congress that he wouldn't dare try and push his even MORE unpopular amnesty plan. I suspect Obama, Pelosi, and Feinstein are mostly just posturing to appease the latino vote. "See, I'm TRYING to do something about amnesty but that damn congress won't let me."

Personally, I think Obama would be a fool -- from a purely political point of view -- to try and push amnesty now. A lot depends on how this next election plays out. If Republicans stomp on the Dems that'll be a death blow for their amnesty. If not, we're in trouble.

Acebackwards,

You could well be right that Pelosi and Co. are just posturing. Also that Schummer trying to get Gov Brewer in AZ to delay implementation of the law is also just posturing, as well as the noise coming from some corners of the GOP for guest worker amnesty. The GOP elite wants that cheap labor and does not want the AZ law to be shown to work.

The only way I could see the Dems getting it passed, is to allow the anti amnesty Dems to vote no, so they won't have problems come November, but use the pro amensty GOP members to make up the rest of the count.
    That is what I am afraid of. They will cut a deal with the GOP behind closed doors.

Even if the GOP makes major gains in November, we are hardly out of the woods. The GOP leadership and spin doctors continue to say "Secure our Borders First".. Note the "First". What comes after securing our borders? They want guest worker amnesty, so that the cheap labor remains, but without citizenship, so the votes don't go to the Democrats.

I think we are in for a very long haul.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast