Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty? Bureaucrats already drawing up plan to implement

"WASHINGTON – The U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, a division of the Department of Homeland Security, already has drafted a plan for processing 13 million illegal alien applicants for amnesty in a 30-week period at an estimated cost of $1 billion." We have to stop this.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=153869

They're probably anticipating that Congress will ram amnesty down our throats in the dead of night and want to be prepared. I don't believe this agency makes policy, they just enforce their duties, however poorly.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had a source tell me they are working on a plan expecting congress will push something through, I would think it would mean an extra 30-35 million people and since borders won't be closed another 10+ million come through in the following years, simply our economy can't take that impact, adiós middle class what little remains.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Oldguy using paranoid schizophrenic estimates does not make anyone more patriotic.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Amnesty? Bureaucrats already drawing up plan to implemen

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    "WASHINGTON – The U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, a division of the Department of Homeland Security, already has drafted a plan for processing 13 million illegal alien applicants for amnesty in a 30-week period at an estimated cost of $1 billion." We have to stop this.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=153869
    Please keep calling the Republican targets that Obama or Schumer want to win over to a bi-partisan bill: Scott Brown (MA), Judd Gregg (NH) Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe (ME), Lindsey Graham (SC) George Lemieux (FL)
    George Voinovich (OH) Kay Bailey Hutchinson (TX) Jofn McCain (AZ).
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Oldguy using paranoid schizophrenic estimates does not make anyone more patriotic.
    This estimate has been made many times if amnesty is passed tell me you know the exact numbers otherwise shut up and continue to be the immature child you appear.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Locking duplicate post...please post further comments at provided link:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-199198.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)