Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just heard the tail end of an announcement on TV that the FARM BILL was effectively killed. Is this the AGJOB Amendment / Iraq Spending Bill ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I just heard the tail end of an announcement on TV that the FARM BILL was effectively killed. Is this the AGJOB Amendment / Iraq Spending Bill ?
    No they are working right now on the farm bill...

The ags job bill was in the Iraq spending bill.... ag's was pulled out of the Iraq bill last night but they did not pull the H2B visa's that is what we are looking for now....was it pulled from the Iraq spending bill?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just posted on Numbers:

Victory! Amnesty, Other Measures Stripped from Iraq Spending Bill
    (May 22) Today, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) removed the final objectionable immigration measure from the Iraq supplemental spending bill (H.R. 2642) when he stripped provisions that would have increased H-2B visas for unskilled seasonal workers
    . These provisions would have exempted from the annual cap of 66,000 any H-2B nonagricultural seasonal workers who were admitted during the previous three years. This could have increased the annual number of H-2B workers to over 400,000 by FY 2011.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VICTORY!! HERE IT IS FOLKS FORM NUMBERSUSA

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From NumbersUSA:

Victory! Amnesty, Other Measures Stripped from Iraq Spending Bill

(May 22) Today, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) removed the final objectionable immigration measure from the Iraq supplemental spending bill (H.R. 2642) when he stripped provisions that would have increased H-2B visas for unskilled seasonal workers. These provisions would have exempted from the annual cap of 66,000 any H-2B nonagricultural seasonal workers who were admitted during the previous three years. This could have increased the annual number of H-2B workers to over 400,000 by FY 2011.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

LOL Sosad, we posted at the same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't think it was.

Kyl's office did tell me the H2B visa was stripped from the Iraq Spending Bill. I have not had that confirmed from another office. I'm still hoping to hear it .

That is just the BEST NEWS !!
    Now, I'm going to blast the witch who started this whole thing !!

WERE GOOD POPULIST!!

VICTORY!!! THREE CHEERS FOR ALIPACER'S WAY TO GO, AMERICA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK TO STOP ANOTHER AMNESTY....YOU ARE AMERICA'S HERO"s

working4change
    GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ALIPACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April

WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE ALL WORK TOGETHER!!!!!

WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast