Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy's 2nd post is so much better written than his 1st . Leads me to beleive he's having us on.

If Amnesty did occur, we're going to see our unemployment rates go up, our already overwhelmed schools even more overwhelmed, and the working man's salaries degraded...

With amnesty would come some harsh impacts upon us.... I'm so glad we have a lot of politicians willing to fight Bush on this.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    <----------Bigfoot says to not come wandering around in his neck of the U.S., the Northwest is his!!!!

HR4437 wasnt even the law of the land, but yet, you had every single churches, immigrant communities small business and even U.S citizen screaming about it because giving an illegal immigrant a glass of water would be viewed as abetting criminals which was ridiculous
    Tell me bluejersey, where did it say that? If you are going to make statements like that here, be sure you can back them up with real evidence.

Bluejersey, my own ancestors have been here a very long time, plus. As many Americans I am a mix of European nationalities and American Native. So the accusation illegals make in order to legitimize their law-breaking, by saying my ancestors were the illegal ones is ridiculous.

As it stands now, my famiiles have been here for 400 years. I AM a native American.

You simply came here to stir up trouble and see if you could lure people into endless debates about how great it is supposedly, that you have learned to cheat the system, instead of being an honorable person, but hey, just by listening to you, what can we expect?

As for your comment about it being a "Hispanic" issue, it is not, shows everyone how narrow minded you are. There are people breaking our laws from all countries, they are all illegals and must be sent back to where they came.

You might hear about Latinos who are illegal being discussed a lot in the news and through this debate, that's an issue of geography, they share a very long border with America and they are the largest population of illegals to be here, and the largest to march, demand and whine about what they want in a land that does not belong to them....OR EVER WILL!!

No one in this country will have respect for you when you sit there and tell them how you circumvented the right path. You cannot expect any American to respect you with that attitude. Good luck out there, you are going to need it!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blue, I don't know where you are getting your information. First off, HR 4437 would not have criminalized anyone for giving an illegal a glass of water or a sandwich! You don't ask someone to see their green card before you give them emergency medical assistance or a glass of water. But there has to be stiff penalties for people who knowingly aid illegals to evade the immigration authorities or to otherwise continue to break our immigration law. There is a difference.

Second, the 14th amendment was never meant for the purpose of people to enter this country against our laws and then have children here who would be considered American citizens. It was meant to ensure that freed slaves and their children would be granted citizenship after the Civil War. The debates leading up to the passage of this amendment makes this quite clear. There is no "law" that states that children of illegals are citizens.

Sis or Annie, since PM is not working, can one of you tell me how you are posting those GIFs into the body? Are you pasting the URL to the web location?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    Sis or Annie, since PM is not working, can one of you tell me how you are posting those GIFs into the body? Are you pasting the URL to the web location?
    Use the IMG (image) button. Right-click "properties on the image that you want and copy the URL or else simply type the URL into your post, highlight it and click the IMG button.

OK I'll bite.........what's a 'gif?'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    OK I'll bite.........what's a 'gif?'
    It's a type of image file. Specifically, it's the file type generally associated with small animations such as the smilies from other sites that people have been having fun with lately.

Like a 'jpg?'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Like a 'jpg?'
    Yeah, except that .jpg files are static images using a specific image compression technology from which their file extension acronym is derived.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast