Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly right April -- kick them out of office --- ALL incumbents --- strip them out just to flex muscle ----
    Election day will actually be anti-incumbent day.

There needs to be a million or more American march on Washington. When we all don't have jobs or money we will have plenty of time to show up, gather and hang around for days or months for a little "tea party".

As the Declaration of Independence states, the time has come to invent a new government...

We need to vote all the scum buckets out of office. And we need to bombard their offices with calls, faxes, and emails telling them how outraged we are over and over.

Just watching all their smiley faces and giving their speeches about DOING WHATS BEST FOR THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS makes me want to vomit. To hear them say SMALL BUSINESSES ARE CALLING ME AND TELLING ME THEY CANT GET LOANS, or CAR DEALERSHIPS ARE CALLING AND COMPLAINING THE BANKS WONT LOAN THEM MONEY, or MY IRA IS LOSING MONEY, and blah blah blah, ALL LIES.

If they are going to completely IGNORE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS on this issue, they will ignore us again when amnesty comes up.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    WE MUST MAKE A STAND AND THAT IS TO GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE. IF WE DO NOT WE ARE CONDONING THEIR BEHAVIOR AND IF WE CONDONE THEIR BEHAVIOR THEY WILL CONTINUE IT ON AN INCREASED LEVEL AND THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A MIDDLE CLASS....JUST THE VERY POOR AND THE VERY RICH AND THEY RICH WILL STEAL FROM THE POOR AND BREAK THEIR BACK WITH OPPRESSION!! STAND PATRIOTS WHILE WE STILL CAN!

There are some things we can do, some on a personal level, but some will require our working together. We need to not talk about party, lib/con.

We don’t have to agree on everything else, just a few things.

First,

Vote out anyone now in office, who is up for re election - then write the others that their turn is next. The only ones who stay are the ones who voted against this bail out and amnesty.

Then , I feel like a broken record, but we need to get together and withhold our monies from the people who hire illegals. We can do that even if they get amnesty. We have a right to spend our money where we choose.

We need to target - not one company - but one entire industry at a time.

E-Verify is better than nothing - but just barely. It can only be used on new hires. They cannot use it to check out illegals already employed with them. If an illegal never changes jobs, he’s never going to be identified.

The companies can outsource the jobs to private contractors and temp agencies. Yes, the contractors should use E-verify, but it isn’t mandatory - and who’s checking?

Each of us needs to figure out how we can keep more of our money for ourselves.

Do everything legal to lower your tax liability. Keep receipts - for everything. Start a small business - two small businesses. There are many things out there that can give you some nice deductions, and a little cash flow.

Get out of debt - as soon as possible. Sell things you don’t need. Get a part time job. Think how much that satellite is costing you, check your telephone bill to see if it can be lowered, Be very frugal with gas and groceries - eat at home - a crockpot can save you a lot of money.

Plant a garden if you can.

With the first two things we can change the landscape in this country - with the personal things we can change our own situations greatly. We’ll be in better condition to meet hard times if they come, and think what a great condition we will be in if the hard times don’t come.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    There are some things we can do, some on a personal level, but some will require our working together. We need to not talk about party, lib/con.

We don’t have to agree on everything else, just a few things.

First,

Vote out anyone now in office, who is up for re election - then write the others that their turn is next. The only ones who stay are the ones who voted against this bail out and amnesty.

Then , I feel like a broken record, but we need to get together and withhold our monies from the people who hire illegals. We can do that even if they get amnesty. We have a right to spend our money where we choose.

We need to target - not one company - but one entire industry at a time.

E-Verify is better than nothing - but just barely. It can only be used on new hires. They cannot use it to check out illegals already employed with them. If an illegal never changes jobs, he’s never going to be identified.

The companies can outsource the jobs to private contractors and temp agencies. Yes, the contractors should use E-verify, but it isn’t mandatory - and who’s checking?

Each of us needs to figure out how we can keep more of our money for ourselves.

Do everything legal to lower your tax liability. Keep receipts - for everything. Start a small business - two small businesses. There are many things out there that can give you some nice deductions, and a little cash flow.

Get out of debt - as soon as possible. Sell things you don’t need. Get a part time job. Think how much that satellite is costing you, check your telephone bill to see if it can be lowered, Be very frugal with gas and groceries - eat at home - a crockpot can save you a lot of money.

Plant a garden if you can.

With the first two things we can change the landscape in this country - with the personal things we can change our own situations greatly. We’ll be in better condition to meet hard times if they come, and think what a great condition we will be in if the hard times don’t come.
    Well said and GOOD ADVICE!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    WE MUST MAKE A STAND AND THAT IS TO GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE. IF WE DO NOT WE ARE CONDONING THEIR BEHAVIOR AND IF WE CONDONE THEIR BEHAVIOR THEY WILL CONTINUE IT ON AN INCREASED LEVEL AND THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A MIDDLE CLASS....JUST THE VERY POOR AND THE VERY RICH AND THEY RICH WILL STEAL FROM THE POOR AND BREAK THEIR BACK WITH OPPRESSION!! STAND PATRIOTS WHILE WE STILL CAN!
    I have used my anger and frustration over this bailout to engage people in stores etc and talk to them about speaking up and speaking out before it is too late. I say stand united and fight for our country. There has never been a better opportunity than the present.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I have used my anger and frustration over this bailout to engage people in stores etc and talk to them about speaking up and speaking out before it is too late. I say stand united and fight for our country. There has never been a better opportunity than the present.
    Good for you ME TOO! THERE IS NO BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAN NOW TO MAKE A CHANGE. VOTE THE EVIL OUT, DO NOT LET IT FESTER AND MULTIPLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I just dont know why we are not in the streets with pitchforks and torches.
    That is just what they are waiting for so they can use all those FEMA camps.

What would really hurt is if somehow we could come up with another money system and lock the illegals, politicos and elites out of it, devalue the dollar so much that you can pay off the mortgage on your house with on weeks paycheck of Gen-X new currency.

What would really hurt is if somehow we could come up with another money system and lock the illegals, politicos and elites out of it,

We can go a long way in doing that with boycotts - targetted - aimed at one industry at a time.

The ones who are purchasing politicians to protect illegals and the ones who hire illegals are doing all this on OUR money. We buy their products, they do all these things to hurt us and our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    What would really hurt is if somehow we could come up with another money system and lock the illegals, politicos and elites out of it,

We can go a long way in doing that with boycotts - targetted - aimed at one industry at a time.

The ones who are purchasing politicians to protect illegals and the ones who hire illegals are doing all this on OUR money. We buy their products, they do all these things to hurt us and our country.

This I believe and have been hoping enough Americans would boycott one industry...or even target someone like WalMart. Let the darn thing dry up! WalMart and McDonalds are at the top of my list. They were leaders in this mess... and I would love to see them go broke in America!
    Boycotted NOW and FOREVER!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast