Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor Baby theory sinks

Deportation split Julie Santos' family in 2001, forcing her husband, an illegal immigrant, to return to Mexico while she and their two U.S.-born children remained in her hometown of Chicago.
    George Santos had worked and paid taxes in the USA for 15 years but is barred from ever returning because he used false identity papers to claim he was a U.S. citizen.

About 2 million families nationwide face a similarly gut-wrenching risk of deportation because the children are U.S.-born citizens but at least one parent is an illegal immigrant, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. If deported, the parent must decide whether to leave the kids with relatives in the USA or take them along.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... atus_x.htm

Julie is always free to take their two children to Mexico to live with husband/father.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I smell a troll
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Sorry.....there's plenty of women who have children and their husbands are locked up in jail for breaking the law. Atleast she can take them and herself to Mexico to be with him. That's more options than any jailed criminals family has here. Family, money, family, money....pick we all do everyday!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since when to a lack of legal papers or laws forbidding invading the USA ever stop someone wanting to enter the USA.

George is likely back with the family.

Can I go to Mexico and start a new life? What are all those enforced laws Mexico has that discriminate against me?

Ah yes, another feel sorry for me story. Americans tax payers are not responsible for what is wrong in Mexico.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I smell a troll
    BINGO! We have a winner. Remember, don't feed the trolls

I know a truck driver that says every time he is on I-10 he sees one or two illegal women having kids on the side of the road. It is called drive by citizenship I guess. But there will be a bill introduced to to change that. The Fourteenth ammendment has been misinterperted. Read it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

George Santos had worked and paid taxes in the USA for 15 years but is barred from ever returning because he used false identity papers to claim he was a U.S. citizen.
    I'm tired of hearing about how these people pay taxes -- paying taxes does not make one a citizen. Plently of Americans pay taxes in foreign countries and never receive a refund.

the oath to become a naturalized citizen doesn't mention 'taxes' at all

and poor George was deported and barred from returning because he impersonated a U.S. citizen with false identity -- he was granted immunity for a felony so what's he complaining about
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned

Re: Anchor Baby theory sinks

Quote Originally Posted by Aryana
    Deportation split Julie Santos' family in 2001, forcing her husband, an illegal immigrant, to return to Mexico while she and their two U.S.-born children remained in her hometown of Chicago.

About 2 million families nationwide face a similarly gut-wrenching risk of deportation because the children are U.S.-born citizens but at least one parent is an illegal immigrant, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. If deported, the parent must decide whether to leave the kids with relatives in the USA or take them along.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... atus_x.htm
    What a concept! You BREAK THE LAW and bad things happen to you and your family. I suggest that these border-jumpers take into account the potential consequences of their actions. I have less than zero sympathy, and would deport the women and her little anchors if it was within my power.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast