Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If my legal citizen father used false papers to claim an identity other than his own, he would be arrested, tried, and prosecuted just like any other person. He would go to prison and not have a chance to be with his family in another country or anywhere else. George Santos is lucky.

If illegal immigrants have a child in Mexico, does the child receive Mexican citizenship Aryana?

Do illegal immigrants in Mexico receive free health care Aryana?

Can illegal immigrants collect welfare benefits in Mexico Aryana?

Can illegal immigrants protest in Mexico Aryana?

BOO HOO!!! Julie can rejoin George in Mexico... I don't feel for any law breaking Mexican or thier children..She should have stayed in Mexico to begin with..not broken our laws, and she nor her children would be faced with this problem!! She made her bed......and now she must lie in it. I'm sooooooo sick of all this pitty tripping.. GO HOME!!!

Ah Yes, an absolute troll

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Anchor Baby theory sinks

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryana
    Deportation split Julie Santos' family in 2001, forcing her husband, an illegal immigrant, to return to Mexico while she and their two U.S.-born children remained in her hometown of Chicago.
    George Santos had worked and paid taxes in the USA for 15 years but is barred from ever returning because he used false identity papers to claim he was a U.S. citizen.

About 2 million families nationwide face a similarly gut-wrenching risk of deportation because the children are U.S.-born citizens but at least one parent is an illegal immigrant, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. If deported, the parent must decide whether to leave the kids with relatives in the USA or take them along.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... atus_x.htm
    What a concept! You BREAK THE LAW and bad things happen to you and your family. I suggest that these border-jumpers take into account the potential consequences of their actions. I have less than zero sympathy, and would deport the women and her little anchors if it was within my power.
    Wait if you break the law your doing something wrong? I think we've just had a breakthrough!
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Lou Dobbs(God, I love that man!) did a story last night about how Mexico has tough illegal immigration laws and even after people become citizens they don't have rights. What the ......

Take the anchor baby to a forigen land, just like our military men and women do. It's good enough for them, it's good enough for the anchor babies.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Suppose you were in a foreign country and were ordered to leave.

Suppose your children or children were born in that country and could claim citizenship.

Would that be an equation in your decision to take them with you?

I don't think so - unless the child was grown and could make his/her own decisions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people do leave their children, many have left their children in their own country and came here. Why would we not think that if they were deported they would not do the same here, especially if the children are citizens? If they leave their children here they must have a citizen sponsorship which many of them do not have here thus many will be forced to take their children with them back to their own country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't see the problem. Do you know how many of them "leave" their children BEHIND to come ?? They're always leaving their children behind to go somewhere !! Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I live in Florida, I've seen up close how it works. It is so common to hear people tell you they have children back in such and such a country.

I always say to myself.....HOW CAN THEY LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN ?!
    They're used to it. Apparently it comes with the territory. They have "relatives" all over and these relatives act as surrogate mothers.
    Who knows about surrogate fathers.

Step number one: Stay with your family and do not enter other countries ILLEGALLY. It can lead to SEPARATION !!

Funny how they "willingly" leave them behind, but after the U.S. starts to deal with the fact that they're in our country ILLEGALLY it's "Whaaa Whaaaa, you can't separate us !!"

My gosh. Wake up. Smell the coffee.
    Enter countries ILLEGALLY and expect problems.

That's my point - it is their decision.

We are not saying they must leave their children behind - in fact, we want them to go with them.

So this ridiculous specter of separating children from parents is just garbage.

Since when did citizenship have any meaning to them?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast