Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Andrew Hill / Silver Creek High Schools - San Jose

Sorry I haven't posted awhile folks...

Hi William...and all others...

Yesterday at 12:50pm (3/27/2006 Monday) approximately 200-500 students from either Silver Creek or Andrew Hill marched westbound on King Road.

They blocked each cross street as they marched for approximately 5 minutes each.

All except for 1 were Hispanic. The only flag present was the Mexican flag. And the few signs carried made no distinction whatsoever between illegal and legal.

Most of the kids seemed pretty civil - however there were a few "gang-banger" types who of course were the few who were shouting at motorists, flipping the finger and the like. (I would say about 5-7 in all...)

It is probably these few that the police were tailing in three patrol cars. Typically the "gang-banger" types are on disciplinary contracts and were probably using the march as a creative run-around in regards to their contracts. I didn't see any overall effort by the police to direct the entire group of students back to school.

Just reporting....

As for myself personally, you can bet that I am fuming - especially with regard to the message that is sent nation-wide and world-wide as to the balls displayed by illegal aliens and those who abet them in a sovereign nation with a tradition of rule by law - followed by no response other than the Judiciary Committee fiasco.

Been talking with family members over the weekend - 13+ who are staunch Republicans. No more - "Give Bush a chance...just wait and see..." As a matter of fact - just the opposite - dripping sarcasim. Kid you not...

I guess my efforts at "educating" them as an Independent Conservative as to the failure of Bush and BOTH major parties is making headway.

Have a lot more to say about other stuff - especially a position paper I plan to post here...but I'm extremely busy.

A positive note - have run into a few legal Hispanic-Americans here and there who are just plain shaking their heads. And I'm sure a few more are popping up here and on other boards as well...

Question is, what will the House do now...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

A positive note - have run into a few legal Hispanic-Americans here and there who are just plain shaking their heads. And I'm sure a few more are popping up here and on other boards as well... .
    Trust me, I am one of those legal Hispanics, and there are more than a few.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Well aware of that...thanks to Prop. 187 polls way back when...

Just that in public now running into more of them...

Silent majority of all backgrounds is really wakening up now...

=

As I mentioned earlier, family members are making sarcastic comments - and they are second language english learners - anger is something that doesn't get lost in translation.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...