Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sam-I-Am,

I don't think people back east or in the midwest really realize the extent to which hispanic/latino neighborhoods in the city and county of LA are crime-infested/gang-infested/graffiti-riddled trash ridden hell holes.
    Believe me, in the midwest we understand all too well what it's like! In Illinois we have 100% traitor senators, governor and lots of town mayors who fill our streets with their illegal mexican brethren.

We have towns like Cicero, Aurora, 26th street in Chicago, Carpentersville, Waukegan that are overrun by them. WE KNOW how bad it is and we live it everyday. It may actually be worse for us because we ONCE were able to live like Americans before the swarms of illegals brought their rats, crime, mexican culture and 4th grade education to our property lines. No matter what, they hang out in the alleys with the rats they brought with them, until all hours of the night, blasting ranchero music and throwing beer bottles everywhere but on their own property. They get up early and wake the neighbors with their ranchero polka as they drive to the labor sites. ZERO class. ZERO reason to be living among Americans.

I'm sure LA is very bad (lost cause) but with cicero, Aurora being 80% illegal mexican and other towns rising to over 50% illegal mexicans we are ALL living the nightmare.

Solution: Enforce and Deport.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

More LA horror stories:

I.
    A guy I knew who lived in LA (near Wilshire and La Brea) was walking home one night with groceries from the Ralphs located near him. Anyway, two hispanic/latino guys jumped him. He was holding a bunch of groceries and gave the guys his wallet after telling them he didn't have a lot of money in it because he just went shopping. When they saw the lack of money in his wallet they shot him three times. He STILL carries one of the bullets to this DAY (if you're out there Crandalman give me a private message, I'm one of Warren's friends!). Luckily he's a tough guy and the ambulance showed up before the cops or he would've been dead.

II.
    I used to know a Mexican guy who worked as a DJ. One time he worked a party in E. LA. At the end of the night he was paid (in cash, unfortunately)
    and loaded up his gear to leave. When he got to the on-ramp to the freeway he noticed two cars with their lights off BLOCKING the on-ramp. At the same time a car came up BEHIND him so he couldn't get off the on-ramp. He was held up at gun-point and the money he had just been paid as well as ALL his DJ equipment were stolen. He said the guys who robbed him were also Mexican! He figures someone at the party called these guys when he was loading up his gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Sam-I-Am,

Believe me, in the midwest we understand all too well what it's like! In Illinois we have 100% traitor senators, governor and lots of town mayors who fill our streets with their illegal mexican brethren.

We have towns like Cicero, Aurora, 26th street in Chicago, Carpentersville, Waukegan that are overrun by them. WE KNOW how bad it is and we live it everyday. It may actually be worse for us because we ONCE were able to live like Americans before the swarms of illegals brought their rats, crime, mexican culture and 4th grade education to our property lines. No matter what, they hang out in the alleys with the rats they brought with them, until all hours of the night, blasting ranchero music and throwing beer bottles everywhere but on their own property. They get up early and wake the neighbors with their ranchero polka as they drive to the labor sites. ZERO class. ZERO reason to be living among Americans.

I'm sure LA is very bad (lost cause) but with cicero, Aurora being 80% illegal mexican and other towns rising to over 50% illegal mexicans we are ALL living the nightmare.

Solution: Enforce and Deport.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678