Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry sick feeling all the time!

After living in California for over 50 years, I have this angry sick feeling most of the time. Everywhere we go and everything we do, the problem in right there in our face. Today my husband and I had a few arrands to run today. As we drove down different streets in Los Angeles county and Orange county, I noticed how much more southern California does not resemble America anymore. This place is nothing but a third world pit. I noticed alot more graffi on the buildings, also noticed more junkie cars that shouldn't be on the road, and I bet their drivers are not insured. The illegals have ruined everything, everywhere now seems dumpy and you see nothing but illegals everywhere. We had an appointed at Kaiser medical center down close to the beach, nice medical center if it wasn't for all the illegal day labors standing out front. We go inside and waiting in line are illegals speaking only in spanish with their anchor babies in strollers. Of course don't forget all the signs that are now in spanish. Then we went to the mall, even that is not fun anymore. Now everything is in spanish and everybody is speaking spanish. Not much fun doing anything anymore, there is a huge sense of loss watching our way of life being destroyed right in front of our eyes. All of this just leaves that sick feeling all the time in the pit of your stomach!

Welcome to Mexifornia. I feel your pain.

I know- I feel your pain. It is terrible seeing where you were born and raised look like a different country. It is like you are the one who does not belong. The invaders took over and they have more rights than you do. It is beyond comprehension that this has been allowed to happen.

I lived in New Jersey for my first 31 years. My family goes back hundreds of years there and is one of the founding families for a town there. It is absolutely heartbreaking to see what has been done to my state. I have been out of NJ for 8 years now and it gets worse every time I go back. The illegals look at you like you are invading their home. The hospitals and schools are destroyed. Places I used to eat at, shop at , etc. have people who are illegals working there. You hear numerous languages being spoken where ever you go.

When I get down as you are, I try to channel it into energy to use in this fight. I realize that it is going to be hard but this can be turned around. If everyone would just wake up and ban together, there are still more Americans and legal citizens who want to save our country than there are illegals and elitists who want to destroy it.

Molly, no kidding. I too have lived in California my entire life (over 50 years) and indeed areas are definitely third world. When i called Feinstein and Boxer last month re:amnesty bill I frequently asked the staffers when the Senators visited the southland. Of course I received no reply. Greed and corruption have taken over. My only fear is that the rest of the country will be Mexifornias if we don't stop it asap. I constantly think of my poor father who came to Ellis Island with his mother,dirt poor, worked hard and NEVER recieved a dime from this country. It just makes me sick.

Re: Angry sick feeling all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    After living in California for over 50 years, I have this angry sick feeling most of the time. Everywhere we go and everything we do, the problem in right there in our face. Today my husband and I had a few arrands to run today. As we drove down different streets in Los Angeles county and Orange county, I noticed how much more southern California does not resemble America anymore. This place is nothing but a third world pit. I noticed alot more graffi on the buildings, also noticed more junkie cars that shouldn't be on the road, and I bet their drivers are not insured. The illegals have ruined everything, everywhere now seems dumpy and you see nothing but illegals everywhere. We had an appointed at Kaiser medical center down close to the beach, nice medical center if it wasn't for all the illegal day labors standing out front. We go inside and waiting in line are illegals speaking only in spanish with their anchor babies in strollers. Of course don't forget all the signs that are now in spanish. Then we went to the mall, even that is not fun anymore. Now everything is in spanish and everybody is speaking spanish. Not much fun doing anything anymore, there is a huge sense of loss watching our way of life being destroyed right in front of our eyes. All of this just leaves that sick feeling all the time in the pit of your stomach!

I really feel for you Molly. I lived in So. CA for a brief while in the mid 90's when things were still ok. Then I had to move back to NY. But I always said that I would eventually like to move back. But not anymore!

It's hard because the only way to get things turned around is to remain there and to get more "pro- American" people into the local political system. But I'm sure many people like yourself want to leave, which will only lead to the complete takeover!

I think the only way is to stand your ground, but at the same time do something constructive. Maybe you should start a local MeetUp group in your area on this topic where you can meet like minded people and develop some sort of plan of how to get Americans back into power:
    http://www.meetup.com This way you could at least vent your views with other people, which would be a release for your anger. Risking your health over this issue is not worth it!

Look or develop candidates to run for local office. Maybe consider running for something yourself. Hopefully we can get the illegal immigration laws enforced which I'm sure would make a HUGH difference there. That's what I would do. I know it's hard. Just don't give up. Keep the faith Molly!

I feel your pain, too. I am in Georgiafornia. Wondering how long the town I'm in now will last. Gang graffiti is just starting. That's usually the first sign.

They've already taken over my other home town about 7 years ago. There's a huge buzzard rag flying in a shopping center there.

It is the same story in Miami. These illegals are really irking people here and there is becoming a real Anti Hispanic and Brazillian sediment. It is no longer illegals but all of them as they are the ones who often hire their own people and pay them slave wages. One woman had a relative who paid an illegal $200 a month cash to cook 7 days a week and clean the house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see the same thing in south texas. I wish the rest of america cound see what we have to put up with.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Molly, I feel your pain as well since I have them on my property line. They are as you described them and worse so, I KNOW how you feel.

Suggestion: Try to think about how you want things to be instead of how bad they are, since you are just reinforcing your 'bad' feelings and hurting yourself. Keep doing things constructively and positively and you will make a difference without stressing your mind and body.

Sounds like new age nonsense but it's true. I'm in the same boat as you and have to do everything as positively as possible in order to make OUR collective plan come to fruition without having to dread returning home at night to my home in illegal territory and feeling like crap. We beat the amnesty out of them now we need to work towards enforcement of our laws and deportations.

Keep your chin 'up' and outlook 'positive'. We WILL win. We ARE winning!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Many areas of California have been ruined by illegals, unless you live in the increasing number of gated neigborhoods or gated towns and drive around in an armored Humvee on toll roads. The middle class is really being destroyed in CA. Although the invasion has spread to many parts of the country, we have to fight to not let the rest of the country become like Los Angeles.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast