Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ann Coulter

She is calling for what I already suggested.......this immigration mess, should be voted on by the public...
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Absolutly.....there's ALOT of decisions the majority disagree with, but they go ahead and do it anyway. That's why I get so mad when they say "well this is how I feel"....I thought they were there to represent us!!! I never once got asked if I thought they should get these ungodly wages for jobs undone. Or if there was a better way to spend 90,000.oo to landscape a viaduct. They had a vote in Florida about a Post Office and it went to vote and it was major against it......but they decided the people didn't know what they were talking about and did it anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

but they decided the people didn't know what they were talking about and did it anyway.
    Welcome to the new world order.

If we keep the pressure on it just may come to a vote in November. If we vote on it there will be no amnesty and we will secure our borders.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Ann Coulter

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    She is calling for what I already suggested.......this immigration mess, should be voted on by the public...
    She's insane. No one (including myself) will listen to one word that comes out of her mouth.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The problem now with putting it up for a vote of the people is THEY will all show up with driver's licenses and illegal voter registration cards and VOTE THEMSELVES INTO OUR COUNTRY!!

Remember, there are alot more of them than they are telling US.

Congress must do this and do it right.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes Judy there are alot more of them than even we know about, but there are still more of us. There are 300+ million people in this country even if there are 50 million of them. The polls are showing 70% of americans are against this immigration reform bill which amounts to roughly 210 million and that is even if their children vote, LOL We must get the message out that all against amnesty/guestworkers/earned citizenship must vote this november.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly, a vote from the American people at this point would be filled with corruption and you know WHO would add so much corruption to this vote ? Our national joker, George W. Bush. What a joke he has turned out to be. Ha-ha-ha-ha. I can't stop laughing it's so funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On another forum, a couple of us have decided Bush is really an alien android with a circuitry problem. He reads when he's supposed to act. He smiles when he's supposed to cry. He conducts business when he's supposed to rescue. He supports illegal aliens when he's supposed to protect American Citizens.

Can we order a new one that works right?

Puleeeze Mother Ship?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Legal?? Did anyone ever tell you that you have a weird sense of humor???

MJ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast