Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

The "Anointed One" Messiah Obama's Sermon on the M

Did anyone listen to the "Anointed One's" speech? Nothing but flowery words and more one world government rhetoric while trying to invoke the name of John F Kennedy who unlike Obama cared about this country and the American people. Talk about the irony of hearing an alumni from the Harvard School of Marxism as Obama indirectly invoking or paraphrasing one of Kennedy's more famous lines "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" when Komrade Obama plans to turn the US into the world's health care, welfare and employment agency. He said he will scour the budget for programs that offer little value to the economy but will ignore the 400 billion dollars taxpayers annually spend on illegal immigration. He will ignore the fact that the proposed stimulus will be a massive taxpayer financed illegal alien jobs and benefits ponzi scheme because he will repeal all laws and enforcement actions including e-verify through Napolitano who time after time has publicly stated her opposition to e-verify and other measures which ultimately will ensure the continued employment of third world cheap labor for Obama's corporate masters and votes to keep the Globalist open border Demoncrats and Repukeblicans in power. We have been had and I am afraid it is going to be an expensive lesson for the millions of naive, empty headed minions who have been led off the cliff and into the third world abyss of poverty, misery and despair.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

What, where and when was this speech?

Has congress certified him yet? If not, does anybody know what time this is scheduled to happen?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Cayla....I saw it on Foxnews about 15 minutes ago......was disappointing as always......And one wonders with all that is going on why "Comprehensive Immigration Amnesty" is number nine on the Senate's top ten hit list........More proof that the stimulus will be a taxpayer financed illegal alien jobs and benefits giveaway.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

I turned on the TV, saw him on CNN and immediately switched to a movie

We all need to figure out a way to get uninformed and lazy Americans to notice these problems that we know to be true. Something powerful that will hit most people so profoundly that they will want to get involved. We know that 80% of Americans want Illegal immigration stopped but we need that 80% to all speak out at once!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Americans are too lazy to pick up a phone or send a fax we are too busy doing important things like watching biggest loosers or some other important past time.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I saw the speech this morning. I got about 2/3 thru it and then took a shower.

"Flowery" was a good word for it. I dont call him "Oblabber" for nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

93, Americans are so distracted by all the garbage on the internet and TV that the regular ways of communicating something like this just doesn't work. By the way, the government is perfectly happy that we are all so completely dumbed down that we don't really see what's going on around us and in this country! Does "sheeple" come to mind? What is needed is something more dramatic, something of the "IN YOUR FACE" kind of thing before they will sit up and take notice. I'm for things like giant billboards by the side of the road that can't be easily ignored...perhaps an "IN YOUR FACE" statistic of the number of Americans every year killed by IA's, etc. The media won't help, the government won't help so it's up to people like us to get this done. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. A billboard is a pretty big picture!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    We all need to figure out a way to get uninformed and lazy Americans to notice these problems that we know to be true. Something powerful that will hit most people so profoundly that they will want to get involved. We know that 80% of Americans want Illegal immigration stopped but we need that 80% to all speak out at once!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

yeah, I was watching it and then I became extremly sick.
    Barf Bag please.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Does anybody know how that hearing with the supreme court about Obama's eligibility went? I think the Lawyer's name is Philip Berg who filed the suit?

Hopefully we won't have to sit through the Obama "CORONATION" on January 20th. Hopefully the Supreme Court will annoint him..."NULL and VOID" for the presidency because he's an ILLEGAL ALIEN and then arrest him for trying to pull a fast one over the AMERICAN People and the world!! Then true justice would be to see him deported back to Kenya with his illegal alien aunt!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast